The Lovely Professional University pays taxes
The student is developing a wearable device to help people live during the Covid-19 pandemic
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the World Health Organization and national health authorities in each country advised citizens to maintain social distance and follow appropriate health and safety measures. To make this process easier, Prabin Kumar developed Das Kawach - a device that combines many functions to help people manage life during the pandemic and reduce the spread of the virus.
He explained, “I have noticed that people find it so difficult to keep safe distances, even though they know how important it is. I thought the memories we give each other are not enough and we need a constant reminder, that's why I worked on the trailer. "
Kawach is a device designed to be worn around the neck as a pendant that vibrates and lights up every time someone is within 1 meter of users. It's also equipped with a beeper that sounds an alarm every 30 minutes to remind users to wash their hands. Another feature is the built-in temperature sensor that sends an SMS to users when their body temperature exceeds the set threshold.
"Kawach is an inexpensive and easy-to-carry device that consists of an LED, a vibrator, a controller, a battery, a body temperature sensor, an ultrasonic sensor, a switch and a memory card," the student explained.
In developing this device, Prabin worked under the supervision and supervision of several of his professors, including Dr. Lovi Raj Gupta, Executive Dean of Science and Technology at Lovely Professional College. About Kawach, Dr. Gupta: "We have built a product prototype and are now looking for someone who can do mass production with basic technology transfer." Gupta also said they do not intend to make a profit on the product and their main goal is to "bring this low-cost, high-impact device to people".
Adapted from: https: //www.themachinemaker.com/youngmaker/engineering-student-lpu-devel ...
https: //www.hindustantimes.com/education/coronavirus-engineering-student ...
- What do you think of the SJWs
- Why is my 14-year-old vaping
- Elon Musk believes in extraterrestrials
- Are all living organisms conscious
- Is a cryptocurrency exchange public
- In which quadrant is 36 77
- What is a well-written test question
- What happens in stores after the 12th
- What is the fastest DNS
- How much does a car remote control battery cost
- Are horses vertebrates or invertebrates
- How would you define patient loyalty
- What Are Some Excellent Auto Hacks
- What were the economic reforms during liberalization
- When will WL 6 tickets be confirmed?
- How can I improve my job?
- What is your favorite film right now?
- Can execute browser code
- Can we boil water with boiling water?
- What are some useful technical abbreviations
- What are the current VoIP market trends
- Why don't athletes eat sugar?
- How do I choose suitable kitchen appliances
- What are some design style chinese fonts
- How can I get Google translated
- Are you an ENTJ
- How do I become an oil broker
- Is anyone willing to convert to Sikhism
- Are all amoebas dangerous
- Is the nation-state theory inherently racist
- Will someone steal my startup idea?
- Who are all of Palpatine Sidious's apprentices
- How to prepare for bank exams
- Can someone help me with my acne