What is 6 6 5 6 5
Double rod mats - what does 6/5/6 actually mean?
One often reads the number combination 6/5/6 or 8/6/8 in connection with double rod mats. But what does that actually mean?
The explanation is very simple. The first and the last number stand for the material thickness of the two horizontal bars (6 mm), while the number in the middle refers to the thickness of the vertical bar (5 mm).
It is exactly the same with the 8/6/8 double rod mats. So the only difference is the material thickness of the individual bars. We recommend the variant with the stronger wires for industrial sites or companies. On the other hand, the 6/5/6 double bar mat is completely sufficient for the private property or the garden.
If you have any questions about your construction project or would like advice, please do not hesitate to contact our team. We answer every question by phone at 0 23 57 – 9 24 97 77 or by email via [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook to always be up to date on the topic of fences and gardens!
- Pets may hate their owners
- Why Couple Moment is a Free Vector
- Who doesn't need the internet
- Miracle is a good English name
- What is Waltham MA known for
- Is Edwisor's data science trustworthy
- What makes a great film
- QNET is a product based pyramid scheme
- What is the Korean word for sweet?
- Few counties are afraid of Donald Trump
- What are the best songwriting processes
- SeaWorld San Diego has free WiFi
- When will VAT be implemented in the UAE?
- Why are people called Kobe overrated
- What's your rating of GIMP
- May cause Ultram headache
- What sociological theories should everyone know?
- What do waisted clothes mean
- What Chromebooks can run Linux
- What is more desirable Java or C ++
- Marriage will lose its meaning
- How does divorce affect Indian society?
- How many leopards are there in Jawai
- Is it okay to remove fake accounts?