What does color do
The power of colors - color and light therapy as a remedy
Each color has its own wavelength and energy that can be transmitted to living beings. This effect encompasses both the state of mind and other important processes in the body.
Blue stands for relaxation, calm, serenity, loyalty, freedom, depth, longing. Cold shades of blue convey harshness or numbness. The element of blue is water. Its effect is pain-relieving, cooling, antihypertensive, antiseptic, wound healing and nerve soothing.
Blue is used for sleep problems, restlessness and aggression. It dampens agitation and nervousness.
Yellow stands for light, openness, freshness, thirst for freedom, joy, envy, avarice, jealousy. The element of yellow is earth because of its brown content. Its effect is mood-enhancing, digestive, concentration-promoting and it promotes the production of sex hormones.
Yellow is used for fears, discouragement, tension, depression, feelings of displeasure.
Red stands for zest for action, love, joy, warmth, passion, blood, optimism, sin, anger, danger. The element of red is fire. Its effect is metabolism stimulating, warming, and blood circulation. It supports women's sexual energy and fertility, and helps fight fatigue. Red can also make you aggressive.
Red is used for weakness and lethargy, tiredness, feelings of inferiority, lack of assertiveness and a lack of self-confidence.
Green stands for growth, healing, balance, harmony, mercy, hope, health, poison. The element of green is wood (nature). Its effect is relaxing and rejuvenating for the whole body, it has a calming effect on the nerves. Green strengthens the immune system, helps to regenerate muscle and tissue cells, increases creativity, strengthens the bronchi and regulates blood pressure.
Green is used for sleep disorders, nervousness, irritability, and sadness.
In the general treatment of depressive illnesses one has to differentiate between color therapy and light therapy. For the therapy of a manifest mental disorder such as seasonal depression ("winter depression"), light therapy with bright, neutral light is a recognized form of therapy that has been proven to be effective. Since we only treat patients with such diseases in our clinic, we only use this form of treatment.
As a non-evidence-based therapy method, color therapy is not suitable for the treatment of patients in clinics.
If you would like to find out more about the positive effects of light therapy on the psyche and the human body, ask us! We will be happy to answer your questions.
- What are some problems that small towns face
- How do you treat an infected keloid
- Is Trigger a good app for investors
- What time of year is good for training in the gym
- Where can I buy pet food online
- Can I sell a used Sirius radio?
- How do beetles survive winter like ants?
- What is a biography about Kuvempu
- How Much Do TED Ed Animators Make
- What is your controversial opinion about engineering
- Which TV series have been canceled
- What is 10001110101 about
- Hourly wages are negotiable
- Has a gym membership helped you
- What is compounding in steam turbine
- How much is 45 equal
- Is an emotional person fit for sale
- Did you study in VMC?
- Earn money with your songs
- What does the Tamil word Panjumittai mean
- How can I protect a link with a password?
- Which denominations observe the Nicene Creed
- When should you use Linux libaio
- You can fertilize your lawn