How is Vellore for skin problems
Last Minute Market: free places in foreign projects
Student care and teaching assistance at Gyan - Shenbakkam in Vellore
Program: Voluntary Services
|Registration / application deadline||1.4.2018|
|duration of the stay||September 1, 2018 to March 1, 2019|
|Age||18 - 28|
|costs||With the development volunteer service weltwärts, 75% of the costs are borne by the BMZ, while the remaining 25% are borne by the respective sending organizations. In order to be able to finance the program on a permanent basis, volunteers are therefore asked to make a contribution of 220.00 euros per volunteer month, if this is possible for them.|
|The following services are included|
|contact person||David Sabau|
Gyan e.V. was founded in Dresden in 2008 and, together with an Indian partner organization, supports a school project in Shenbakkam, a village suburb of the southern Indian city of Vellore (Tamil Nadu). The aim of the project is to give the children in the village opportunities for a better, self-determined future by giving them access to free education. Gyan's offers are designed in such a way that they complement existing options (e.g. state schools) and not replace them.
• Organization and supervision of holiday and leisure activities • Tutoring / help with homework • Support for teachers in class • Support for childcare in a kindergarten • Support for public relations (e.g. Facebook, blog) • Support for project staff with organization and documentation
Requirements for you
• very good command of English • initiative, patience and the ability to work in a team are required to a high degree • experience in childcare, tutoring or similar is an advantage • pronounced and well-considered willingness to get involved with the local cultural and social conditions and the rules and values of the local community Acceptance of the population: e.g. clothing regulations, smoking / alcohol ban in public, little privacy, sexuality as a taboo • Willingness to acquire basic knowledge in a local language (Tamil) • Willingness and health requirements to work in simple living conditions and under sometimes extreme climatic conditions to live
It is a voluntary service of at least 6 to 11 months.
Odrellstrasse 41, 60486 Frankfurt
Phone: 069 79403920
Email: [email protected]
The Indo-German Cooperation e. V. (DIZ) is a non-profit association for international understanding and development cooperation. In an equal partnership, the DIZ cooperates with its Indian partner organizations on an equal footing, regardless of their religion, skin color, origin, caste membership, belief or gender. The DIZ is based on an inclusive worldview and would like to design support in any case in such a way that those affected become independent of further help as soon as possible. The DIZ also claims to act together with its Indian partners according to the principles of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The core of the 2030 Agenda are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals that the international community decided in 2015. The DIZ would like to contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals not only in the joint projects with the Indian partners, but also by sending volunteers. The main focus of the work is the promotion of health and education for all people, the promotion of sustainable consumption and production, as well as the promotion of global partnerships to achieve the goals. If the DIZ and its work appeals to you and you would like to do a voluntary service in India through the DIZ, then we look forward to your application!
- Do I receive personal money from FAFSA?
- What is the exact meaning of life 1
- Why don't more people get marriage counseling
- Have domesticated animals adopted human behavior
- What is right with humanity today
- Can you marry your aunt
- How do I hire a booking agent
- What do we study in the CFA
- Why is mercury bad for our health?
- How do I increase my mother's IQ
- How strict is Cornell engineering
- Yohimbe is FDA approved
- Hold ear tattoos well
- Is lithium stock a decent bet
- Why are people so stingy with upvoting
- A life coaching course is beneficial
- Which lifestyle habits can cause indigestion?
- Individualism causes loneliness among people
- What is the system of mercantilism
- What is Particle Displacement
- What is the Salkantay Trek packing list
- What does OHR stand for in Genpact
- Who invented the locomotive?
- What is the water cycle