Are Benzodiazepines Helpful in Fibromyalgia?
Success can only be achieved through targeted therapy for the underlying causes!
To get out of the vicious circle you should move more!
The load should be increased slowly and gradually. In the beginning, hiking is ideal and well suited. Walking or swimming (warm water!) Are also suitable over the long term. If the performance has improved further, you can also ride a bike (possibly an ergometer at home).
Improvement of energy production
Infusions with high-dose amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, trace elements and vitamins
Totally renounce alcohol and all foods to which one has an allergy or intolerance. When making the switch, the motto should be "back to nature", trying to avoid industrially manufactured products as much as possible. In the long run, this will reduce hypersensitivity to pain.
More information on changing your diet
Improve blood circulation
Infusions with drugs that dilate the blood vessels.
All diagnosed hormone deficiencies should be compensated.
Mental health improvement
If there is a sertotonin deficiency, it may make sense to administer a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
Behavioral therapy teaches you to accept your body for what it is and no longer see it as an enemy.
Strengthening the immune system
Antivirals or antibiotics
If the body has not managed to overcome the infection despite all the therapies used, therapy with antibiotics or antivirals is sometimes necessary. You have to change the antibiotic regularly or combine it with another. Medicines against fungi (Candida), malaria, parasites and protozoa are also often used.
If the biorhythm is disturbed, therapy with melatonin can be useful.
Treatment with benzodiazepines or antidepressants is rarely necessary.
The classic painkillers are less effective than with normal pain patients! In addition, patients with fibromyalgia are much more sensitive to the side effects.
The pain relievers are classified according to the World Health Organization's pain ladder.
- Non-opioid pain relievers, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Mild opioid pain relievers
- Strong opioid pain relievers. In patients with fibromyalgia, the use of the strong opioid pain relievers is actually only recommended for a period of up to 3 months, because in the long run they worsen the hypersensitivity to pain!
- Central and neuropathic pain: certain anti-epileptic drugs
- Migraines: tryptans or oxygen
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Classic massages aggravate the symptoms and are therefore contraindicated.
Lymph drainage: manually or with devices, stimulation current (TENS) and heat (fango, mud packs and infrared cabin)
Relaxation therapies can therefore be helpful in relieving the pain.
Infiltrations with neurotoxins
Neurotoxins block the nerves that control the muscles. This will relax the muscle and reduce pain.
Infusions with high doses of magnesium
Because the extra intake of capsules containing magnesium has little effect, regular administration of high-dose magnesium infusions is necessary.
Heavy metal poisoning
The heavy metals in the body can only be removed by means of a so-called chelation therapy.
Strengthening the immune system
Autohemotherapy, thymus peptides and colon hydrotherapy
Artesunate, infusions with high-dose vitamin C, mistletoe therapy and plants and herbs
Infusions with DMSO or a procaine-base solution
- What is PIVX
- Can we say that time is money
- Why is art essential for the soul
- How long is a night
- What is the worst hotel in Marrakech
- Who will the preference shares be issued to?
- A lower lip will never stop peeling
- Can a judge's decision be overturned?
- How can I search for banking jobs
- Can beagles be aggressive
- What's the best job in Canada
- How can hate be minimized
- What fruits are purple
- What are the Best Dental Website Companies
- What is the 10th quadrant of the abdomen
- Is the Iranian nuclear program peaceful?
- Who is Marianne in France
- Why should I join Barclays India
- Why is Swahili difficult to learn
- What do adults think of birthdays?
- What is regression used for?
- What is the cheapest self-storage solution
- Mount Agung erupted
- How do investors help their portfolio companies