Will BTS go to London
BTS: This is how you can be at her concert in London!
BTS: 90,000 tickets sold in 90 minutes
On May 25th, the time has come to start BTS their international tour "BTS World Tour "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself“In Sao Paulo, Brazil. On June 1st and 2nd the boys will make their British fans happy, because then Jin, Jimin, Suga, V, J-Hope, Jungkook and RM will perform twice in a row at Wembley Stadium in London. The first gig was completely sold out within just 90 minutes, so the guys decided to give an additional concert the following day. Even for that, all tickets were gone within a very short time! Mega awesome when you consider that the stadium offers space for 90,000 visitors. But for fans from Germany getting a ticket wouldn't be the only hurdle. Finally, there would also be costs for flights and hotels ... Sure, most ARMY members have to do without a concert of their favorite K-pop band with a heavy heart.
BTS: So you can still experience the London concert
But now everyone who cannot be there live in London still has the chance to watch the whole thing. According to a report by Forbes, the concert at Wembley Stadium will be broadcast via a live stream. You can already register for this on the website of the streaming provider "VLIVE" and in the app. Unfortunately, the fun is not completely free here either: If you want to stream the BTS concert, you have to pay around 25 euros.
You might also be interested in:
Have you already read the new BRAVO? If not what are you waiting for?
- Free-range chickens are treated better
- What always destroys your pet
- How does the sun rotate 3
- Create awareness
- What was the importance of C.
- Which website sells old coins
- What is the taxonomy of math
- Can use the REST API HTTPS
- What is the solution to all problems
- When will lamb be mutton?
- How do I calculate a buffer value
- How do I sell my domain name
- Ideally, who should join MICA
- What is an extruder machine
- Why is sin x 2 not integrable
- Why do you love living in Bahrain
- Dogs hate loud music
- What is the biggest fish
- MIT junior colleges are good
- What is world sea day
- How can I use Samsung Pay
- What is China Syndrome
- What is an FBO car in aviation
- Can a blockchain be used for communication