What is the hyperlink button
HTML: Include button with link
Do you want to have several pages on your website and reach them with one click? Then a button with a built-in link is the ideal solution for you. Many online shops use exactly this principle to display several pages of articles only with one click.
How do you create a button with a built-in link?
There are several ways to make a button clickable and at the same time to provide a link. However, the simplest method is to solve everything right within the tag.
- Instead of using the
- To do this, assign the its own class and assign both a “type” and a “value”. The whole thing looks like this: .
- Now, however, you still have to include the link so that the button knows after a click which page should be directed to. You also need to give the tag the option to be clickable.
- You can solve this as follows: .
- In addition, the whole thing has to be enclosed by a
- Since the button still looks pretty boring, you can make further visual adjustments using the class in the CSS.
- Regardless of the formatting, a new page can now be called up using the button. You do not have to limit yourself to your own pages, you can also link external ones.
You might also be interested in:
- Branching out in the military is difficult
- Does SSB Medical have a nicotine test
- Some Christians are studying the Old Testament
- What is a good plant for the shade
- How are cotton balls used?
- Which books have helped you to write better?
- What makes AI so dangerous?
- What is pulmonary lymphoma
- Are there penalties for frivolous lawsuits?
- Where do marketing managers work
- What is mySQLi
- Exercising can make posture worse
- Why is the Roth IRA tax-free
- What makes a person hear voices
- Could we really build a space elevator?
- What is 10 2 16 7 2
- What is experience marketing
- Can you wear white to a funeral?
- What is a worm
- Do we have the old Quran
- What is IPv4 compared to a gateway address
- Is Barry Manilow dead or alive
- Welfare means that I am worthless
- What is a micropyle