What is Waltham MA known for
Lionbridge expands its testing capabilities for mobile games with the acquisition of QUASU
WALTHAM, Massachusetts, July 13, 2020 - Lionbridge, a leading partner in video game globalization and technical services, has announced the acquisition of QUASU, a platform provider for the automation and quality assurance of mobile games, previously part of Vivid Games.
With the acquisition, QUASU will become part of Lionbridge Gaming, a rapidly growing division of Lionbridge that provides a complete suite of comprehensive testing, localization and community services for game developers, publishers and platform owners.
The innovative solution for mobile quality assurance offered by QUASU enables studios to bring games and associated applications to market much faster - and with the highest level of reliability.
“As the mobile gaming sector continues to grow and reach new players worldwide, the developers and publishers of mobile games as well as the app stores need a strategic partner for quality assurance who can help them meet the requirements of a global target group in terms of quality and faster To meet availability, ”said Tugdual Delisle, Managing Director at Lionbridge Gaming. "With the addition of the specialized team and the QUASU platform, we can offer an unprecedented level of mobile automation and quality assurance and thus great, complex gaming experiences faster and more efficiently."
QUASU, founded in August 2019 and based in Bydgoszcz, Poland, was a subsidiary of Vivid Games, which specializes in the development of mobile games.
“With the merger of the two companies, Lionbridge Gaming's proven expertise in cross-regional test procedures will be combined with QUASU's extensive experience in the field of test automation. This enables Lionbridge Gaming customers to deliver impressive, complex mobile games at record speed for a variety of devices and platforms, ”said Artur Boniecki, CEO of QUASU. "Together we will offer our customers worldwide unique customer experiences."
Lionbridge brings people and brands together - worldwide. We have been helping companies increase customer loyalty for over 20 years - with localization and data training services in over 350 languages. Via our first-class platform, we employ a network of 1 million experts in more than 5,000 cities who support brands as partners and create culturally relevant experiences. Language is our passion. To ensure that your message gets through to your customers, we rely on both human and machine intelligence. Lionbridge is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and has centers of excellence in 26 countries. Learn more at www.lionbridge.com.
- Can Iranian missiles reach Japan?
- Crypto currency mining can destroy your computer
- Should engineers do a marketing job
- Is tantra pseudoscience
- Why aren't actresses ashamed?
- Which offer do I have to accept
- What does Doppelgaenger say about human nature?
- What languages are used to program microcontrollers
- What was your student loan debt
- Digital media 16
- Is Seroquel a street drug
- What is philosophy of medicine
- Is India ready for electric vehicles
- Earthquake causes increased construction work
- Who brought Gandhiji to South Africa
- Why don't people understand quantum physics
- Is Prometheus alive or dead
- Is justice and equality equal
- What is the importance of resource conservation?
- Will the Quibi app have ads
- Can we make a hologram projector out of glass?
- Has China film studios
- Why doesn't thunder damage aircraft?
- How bad are prisons in America