Where can I enroll in an Agile course
Complete e-learning course - Scrum - The agile framework
Scrum Is a central methodology of agile procedures that defines how an agile project is planned, organized and results delivered. Scrum is an empirical, incremental and iterative approach to the agile development of products and services that is becoming more and more popular.
However, due to its many advantages, the approach itself is now also used for the agile development of non-software products. Scrum is characterized by its properties and advantages, such as flexibility and greater responsiveness to changing customer requirements, shortening "time-to-market", intensive interaction with users and clients, constant review of the next goals against the background of learning curves and changes in the environment as well the creation of a high level of transparency for all parties involved.
Scrum can unfold its particular strengths, especially in product development fields with continuously changing requirements or requirements that are only developing in the course of development.
If you want to be certified by Scrum.org as Professional Scrum Master I, you can take the exam yourself online at www.scrum.org after this seminar. The costs that are not included in the seminar price are currently US $ 150. More about this in the seminar.
Learning objectives - After this training: or in this training
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of agile approaches (Scrum) in the context of product development
- Learn the differences between classic and agile project life cycles
- Do you have an understanding of the agile principles and values as well as the entire framework of Scrum with its values, artifacts / work results, roles, ceremonies / meetings / events
- Are the roles, tasks and responsibilities of the product owner, scrum master and development team understood and classified
- Can you transform requirements into user stories and put them in the backlog
- Are you able to create a product vision and a release plan as well as a product backlog?
- Understand how the user stories can be prioritized in the backlog
- Have you learned how to conduct a sprint planning, task estimating, sprint review, and retrospective meeting
Agility - Introduction to agile product development
- What does agility mean?
- Requirement for agile methods
- Classic approach versus agile
- Values and principles of agility
- Agile manifesto / myths
- The Scrum Framework at a glance
- Incremental and iterative development
- Artifacts / work results, ceremonies / meetings, roles, values
- The Scrum Guide (Jeff Sutherland, Ken Schwaber)
- The Scrum Community
The scrum team
- Characteristics of an agile project team
- Self-organizing teams
- The Scrum Master
- The product owner
- The developer team
- The role of management / stakeholders
Agile planning in Scrum
- Vision of the end product - vision formation, role and meaning
- Product Road Map
- Release plans
Create Product Backlog - Requirements Management in Scrum
- Requirements elicitation - procedures
- Working with story cards
- Epics and Story decomposition
- Create user stories - derived from user roles
- INVEST model - criteria for good user stories
- Acceptance criteria
- DoR (Definition of Ready)
Prioritize the product backlog
- Methods for prioritizing user stories
- Take dependencies into account
- ZObjective of the sprint
- Sprint backlog
- Relative estimation methods - story points, planning poker
- Definition-of-Done DoD - Quality Assurance
The sprint run
- Daily Scrum
- Task board
- Sprint burndown chart
- Tracking - performance metrics
Completion of a sprint
- Sprint Reviews
- Sprint Retrospectives
Introduction of Scrum
- Implementation strategy
- Scaling Scrum - Scrum of Scrums
Who should attend
- Beginners in Scrum and everyone who wants to get into agile product development
- Everyone who wants to understand why agile approaches are important for efficient and effective product development
- Program and project manager
- Business analysts and software developers
- Employees of specialist departments who have to provide requirements, e.g. for products / software projects
Dipl. Wirt.-Ing. Wolfgang Gotscharek
There should be a basic understanding of project management
You should have headphones, an internet-capable device with an up-to-date internet browser and internet access with sufficient bandwidth (at least 3 Mbit / s).
Registration and procedure of the eLearning session
- After purchasing or booking the course and paying the respective course fee, you will receive a Registered key for the course you have booked together with your invoice.
- Register on our learning platform if you do not already have an account.
- With your Registration key, which you received together with your invoice, you can enroll directly in your course yourself.
- Here we go!
- The learning material is in 11 lessons structured
- Each lesson contains at least one video. Overall there is 13 videos with a total length of approx. 3 hours. The video material explains all Scrum content in an easy-to-understand way step by step.
- At the end of each lesson there is a voluntary one Quiz to check the knowledge acquiredthat can be repeated any number of times. A total of 10 quizzes are available.
- Lots of lessons included valuable links and written accompanying material as well as in total
11 practical exercises to ensure the immediate implementation of your new knowledge in practice.
- You can about PC, laptop and with mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones participate in this online course. For IOS devices (Apple tablet, iPhone): To do this, download the Moodle Mobile - Download the app from the iTunes app store to your mobile device.
- What are the differences in goods and services
- What stories show the unconditional love of a mother
- What is Gorgonzola cheese
- What elements are ceramic magnets made of
- What are the local variables in Java
- What is an intermediate file in Java
- Which fruits have low carbohydrate counts
- What are DDIS and VVT
- What is Ely MN known for?
- Why should you buy a smartphone?
- Will Brexit destroy Britain?
- How do I master the compiler design
- Is god dead How do you know that
- How can I understand the way people think
- Article grants are exempt from income tax
- How are house committees formed in the Congress?
- How do I adapt the regression to Python
- Can I take off my glasses of course?
- How did Hagomoro Otsutsuki die
- Is Wealth Limited
- How many NRI accounts can I have
- What destroys a man
- What happened to the British Knights shoe brand
- Will miss the little moments in life
- Am I fat for my age
- How does EB5
- How many calories does toothpaste have
- Which is better GRIET or Srinidhi
- What influences career counseling
- How do you see life every moment
- What is analog photography
- What is the country code for Martinique
- How comfortable are IRCTC retirement rooms