What made your website so popular
How to make your website mobile
Mobile websites are HTML documents that are created independently of the main page and are only used by the mobile Use under a separate URL serve. Mobile offers are often put online under the host name "m", while the standard page can be called up as a web service under "www":
Ideally, there is also a mobile version of every relevant desktop page. Mobile websites, however, must not necessarily 1: 1 correspondences be their desktop counterparts. Offering a mobile website as an alternative to the desktop site is particularly useful if the site visitors access other content while on the move than from their home PC. This can be illustrated by the example of Deutsche Bahn: While the desktop offer under “www.bahn.de” is geared towards ticket sales, the mobile version “www.bahn.de/m” provides timetable information, reservations and construction site information Focus.
The example also shows that mobile websites do not necessarily have to be implemented as subdomains. Mobile websites are usually geared towards smartphones. This manifests itself in an adaptation to the small screen size, large buttons and the waiver of data-intensive graphics. Other mobile devices, such as tablets, do not display mobile web pages that are designed for smartphone displays optimally. Still, there are good reasons to create separate mobile websites.
- Website operators can determine exactly which content of the website they optimize mobile and which information is only available on the desktop PC.
- Both website versions can be adjusted separately without the changes affecting the other version.
- When designing mobile websites, web developers have the option of addressing the technical requirements of the end device type (usually smartphones).
- With a reduced display, small websites can be created that load quickly even with a limited data rate.
- Each separate website that is created as a mobile version has to be maintained additionally.
- Changes on the desktop side are not automatically adopted for the mobile version.
- When website operators create a mobile version for a desktop website, they usually generate duplicate content. This can lead to a devaluation in the search engine ranking.
- What is the worst restaurant in Anchorage
- What is your favorite rock group from Australia
- What does mfw mean in text messages
- Why do we sleep and get up
- Video games cause cancer
- What is pearls in surfing
- How do you stop gravity
- What a pedigree dog is that
- What number do Americans hate most
- Are there any details about wild cows
- What counts as a short throw projector
- Why is homelessness so prevalent in Tucson AZ
- Have apple protein
- What is the best push notification network
- Why are humans the advanced race
- Why is my mother black
- How fast is Square Cash 1
- What are the specifications of Nokia 9
- Are humans or non-human animals better
- What is H3 in chemistry
- People with high risk tolerance are happier
- Who was the Queen of Kalinga
- What is an extraterrestrial from Mars
- What are the best desktop wallpapers