Who is Rey from Jakkus father
Who is Rey's family?
..is someone still thinking about it
she can no Have "family"?
Do you remember the flawless imagination of Anakin Skywalker's birth? He had no father, he was a being born only from the strength and love of his mother.
While it stands to reason that Rey must have a mother in order to be born, the hunt for who her father is can be a deliberate misdirection. At a time when the First Order is waging a crusade to find and destroy remaining Jedi and Jedi artifacts, this would also explain why whoever their "family" was left them on a distant planet, to hide them from "themselves".
Personal theory, pure guesswork and just to throw the cat among the pigeons:
Kylo Ren, the grandson of Anakin Skywalker, was raised with the thought of the "fate" that surrounds his lineage. Because Anakin has power not ins Has brought balance and (possibly) not Luke either, he thinks he is destined to be.
As a result, he is the star student of Luke's Jedi Academy: until Kylo is still prepubescent, another student of Luke (who could turn out to be Jyn Erso for the sake of neatness) produces a flawless baby alá Shmi Skywalker: this becomes protection the children kept relatively quiet
In the next few years, attention shifts to this new child: Until finally, as a moody older teenager, Kylo Ren basically rages and begins to indiscriminately massacre the boys of the Jedi Academy in order to exterminate the "chosen one" Anakin's Jedi Temple attacks Coruscant .
Hidden on another planet, Rey has, as in Obi-Wan tradition, appointed a guardian to look over her: possibly Lor San Tekka, who may have been Mads Mikkelson in his younger years Rogue One is depicted .
Given the 8 years between the actors, and given generosity in mind, we see that Rey will be around 5-6 years old by the time she is "relied on" on Jakku. If Kylo Ren is around 10-12 years older this would bring him to 16-18 when he turns to the dark side.
Skywalker goes into hiding, one of the few remaining people who knows whether or not Kylo Ren killed the right child, and is largely ashamed for repeating Obi-Wan's mistake of not noticing that his student is corrupting from the dark side has been.
Some of the small details (like Lor San Tekka and Jyn Erso) are long takes and an attempt to stage a cyclical narrative, but other than those elements, has anyone something concrete that completely eliminates that theory?
John Smith Optional
- Why doesn't Apple make limited edition iPhones
- Will there ever be neuroplastic surgeons
- What are children's surprise eggs
- In which county is Bradenton FL
- What are some augmented reality app ideas
- Bitcoin is a tulip
- What is the psychology of the feeling of separation
- What's hard about dating an INFP
- Why do I need a family
- Will computers ever program themselves
- How many types of beer are there
- What was your best profile picture
- Why are Siamese cats so weird
- Why do we write abstracts
- Why is the user interface of Quoras constantly deteriorating
- Which Ivy League college should I choose
- What causes severe hair loss in women
- What enriches creativity
- Should books have a little romance
- Is there a good library in Kanpur
- Can you marry your aunt
- Love children unconditionally
- How do I install an EOT crane
- What is a legal agreement