What is the cause of betrayal?
Classic: 05: Betrayal of TKKG
|Average ratings:||team |
Is Gaby a thief? How could she have come under false suspicion? Who wants to drive a wedge into the friendship of the four detectives? Together with Tim, Karl, Klößchen and Gaby, you search the city for the real cause of the evil slander. And you're in the middle of an exciting case in which missing dogs, a suspicion of animal cruelty and a strange secret passage play a role ...
Gaby is desperate. She is accused of shoplifting. How could she have come under the wrong suspicion? Whose account is this vicious defamation going to? What about the missing dogs and what about the secret passage? Tim, Karl, Klößchen and Gaby are investigating on their own again. A tricky case awaits the four friends in which animal cruelty also plays a role. The player goes on a search for clues with TKKG, tries to get to the bottom of the puzzle and before he knows it, he and TKKG find themselves back in an exciting case.
- The TKKG CD-ROMs are completely new detective stories, written exclusively for the interactive medium
- The player alternately slips into the role of one of the four children and goes on a search for clues
- By interviewing witnesses, obtaining evidence and combining them logically, the player can track down the perpetrator
- In a particularly exciting final game, the criminal has to be found
- In German and English
WIN: 3.x / 95/98 / ME / NT / XP (administrator), 486 PC, 8 MB RAM, SVGA graphics card (from 256 colors), sound card, CD-ROM drive (double speed)
MAC: Mac OS 7.1 - X (Classic), 8 MB RAM, sound card, CD-ROM drive (double speed)
- Have you ever ridden a wild horse
- Why should anyone like Canada?
- Are charcoal toothbrushes harmful to health
- The bot will kill Quora
- Is Propush trustworthy to me
- What is CSR consulting
- Who gave the uncertainty principle
- What is a brief definition of tRNA
- What is the meaning of self
- Is Boss Linux better than Kali Linux
- What is your most legitimate fear
- What is ILOC irrevocable letter of credit
- What does physiologically distended gallbladder mean
- Reduce crime in Neighborhood Watch
- Where is the focus
- What is a chief software architect
- How would artificial neurons affect intelligence?
- What is the size M10
- How were floating exchange rates introduced?
- How are hypothesis and theory connected?
- Didn't Allah create anything
- How does an event planner survive
- Why don't cows make chocolate milk
- How can I upload something to SoundCloud