What was the highest fever that has ever survived
Limits of the body
The limits of the human body
- A person with dry skin can survive a maximum of 27000 V.
- 1/10 for wet skin.
- 50 V as a constant load over a few seconds can lead to death.
- approx. 6 liters flow through our body.
- you can lose a maximum of half.
- However, a shock occurs as a result of a drop in blood pressure.
- This causes organ damage due to lack of oxygen.
- The lowThe oxygen partial pressure of 8.0 kilopascals or 60mmHg can be survived.
- There is still no serious irreparable damage to the brain.
- 4 - 6 Sivert are the highest immediately survivable radiation dose.
- Most of the contaminated people die within 14 days.
- The highest survived body temperature was 46.5 degrees.
- From 40 degrees it is life-threatening because the blood starts to clot.
- If the body temperature falls below 28 degrees, there is danger to life.
- Cardiac arrest occurs below 24 degrees.
- if the salt gets into the lungs, water is withdrawn from the body.
- after approx. 5 hours there is death from suffocation.
- The theoretical limit for a 50% chance of survival is 600 stitches.
- For allergy sufferers, 1 stitch is probably sufficient.
According to researcher has one normal weight Human a chance of up to 60 days
However, everyone needs the water essential minerals and vitamins are fed.
In the beginning, the body weight is reduced by 1kg per day.
Later at approx. 500g.
To about 1 week will that Adipose tissue reduced.
Heart rate and blood pressure drop.
To two weeks will that Muscle tissue reduced.
Unfortunately that too Heart muscle.
Starvation occurs Protein deficiency a.
If you are overweight, the period is extended accordingly.
Every kilo of body fat corresponds to approx. 10,000 kcal. Energy.
- Why is 20 not a square number?
- Is volleyball a good sport for health?
- Where is David Guetta these days
- What are the subjects of math
- Where is resonance used?
- What is the highest form of loyalty
- What is the GDP at the moment
- Is it bad to have a boyfriend
- How is the drainage system installed
- What is an integer
- What are porridge
- What is Mark Zuckerberg's IQ
- The Frostbite Game Engine is open source
- Why is my phone's camera not working
- Are worm farms high maintenance
- Real learning takes place in classrooms
- Why do oak leaves turn brown
- What is hard work in the truest sense of the word
- Where's Robb Starks Will
- What is a web application in SharePoint
- There are many Indian communities in Frankfurt
- Why do children need to learn code
- What are some cool wedding reception ideas
- Is bread unhealthy