Can someone help me with my acne
Acne: do ointments, tablets or light treatment help?
Arowojolu AO, Gallo MF, Lopez LM, Grimes DA. Combined oral contraceptive pills for treatment of acne. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012; (7): CD004425.
Barbaric J, Abbott R, Posadzki P, Car M, Gunn LH, Layton AM et al. Light therapies for acne. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016; (9): CD007917.
Cao H, Yang G, Wang Y, Liu JP, Smith CA, Luo H et al. Complementary therapies for acne vulgaris. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015; (1): CD009436.
Chen X, Wang S, Yang M, Li L. Chemical peels for acne vulgaris: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. BMJ Open 2018; 8 (4): e019607.
Costa CS, Bagatin E, Martimbianco AL, da Silva EM, Lucio MM, Magin P et al. Oral isotretinoin for acne. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (11): CD009435.
De Vries FM, Meulendijks AM, Driessen RJ, van Dooren AA, Tjin EP, van de Kerkhof PC. The efficacy and safety of non-pharmacological therapies for the treatment of acne vulgaris: A systematic review and best-evidence synthesis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2018; 32 (7): 1195-1203.
German Dermatological Society (DDG). Treatment of acne (S2k guideline). AWMF registration number: 013-017. 10.2011.
Garner SE, Eady A, Bennett C, Newton JN, Thomas K, Popescu CM. Minocycline for acne vulgaris: efficacy and safety. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012; (8): CD002086.
Kolli SS, Pecone D, Pona A, Cline A, Feldman SR. Topical Retinoids in Acne Vulgaris: A Systematic Review. At J Clin Dermatol 2019; 20 (3): 345-365.
Mohd Nor NH, Aziz Z. A systematic review of benzoyl peroxide for acne vulgaris. J Dermatolog Treat 2013; 24 (5): 377-386.
Nast A, Dreno B, Bettoli V, Bukvic Mokos Z, Degitz K, Dressler C et al. European evidence-based (S3) guideline for the treatment of acne - update 2016 - short version. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2016; 30 (8): 1261-1268.
Purdy S, de Berker D. Acne vulgaris. BMJ Clin Evid 2011; 2011: pii: 1714.
Romano M, Dellavalle RP, Naldi L. Acne vulgaris. In: Williams H (Ed). Evidence-based dermatology. London: BMJ Publishing Group; 2014.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- What is the speed of physical nothingness
- Which profession is a personal help
- How do I export analysis JSON files
- Are Nazi coins sold on eBay authentic?
- Should we encourage girls to try math
- What do the different color pills mean
- What is experience marketing
- How can I overcome laziness without inspiration
- Why is scanner skipping used in Java
- Are storms on Jupiter octagonal
- Global warming is a global warning
- Miracle is a good English name
- Why does my father keep snoring
- How can I write what I know
- What are some negative health behaviors
- Why is the vaquita porpoise critically endangered
- Is MittiCool a success
- Can deliver DoorDash to a park
- How much does gravity fluctuate on earth?
- Why is Angela Merkel so famous
- How can I send a message to Sachiko Chia
- Why did Caesar march to Rome
- What is the IUPAC name of C3H6
- Where do you find good people