How is the annual weather in Japan
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Because of the great north-south extension of Japan, the climate is very different and ranges from cool-temperate in the north up to humid subtropical in the south. In addition, there is the great influence of winds. They blow on the one hand in winter from North Asia to the Pacific and bring air masses from Siberia, on the other hand in summer from the Pacific to Japan, which leads to typhoons and monsoon-like rains.
Japan is divided into six climatic regions. What they have in common is that they all receive a relatively high amount of precipitation. The summer are - with the exception of the high mountain regions - everywhere with daytime temperatures of 25-35 ° C pretty warm.
Hokkaido in the north is relatively dry and has long cold winters as short, warm summers.
The West Coast receives heavy snowfall in winter. In summer, however, it is cooler than on the Pacific; however, thanks to the hair dryer, there is more sunshine here.
The Central highlands has strong temperature differences between summer and winter and between day and night, but only little rainfall.
To the Seto Inland Sea lead the surrounding mountains to make this region over a Mild climate all year round disposes.
The Pacific region Has cool winters with light snowfall, however hot and very humid summers.
The Ryukyu Islands in the very south have a subtropical climate with warm winters and hot summers. Heavy rainfall and regular typhoons occur here, especially during the rainy season.
The annual Rainfall rise from 1,100 mm in the north to more than 2,000 mm in the south and fall - with the exception of the west coast - predominantly in summer. In the north the mean annual temperature is 4 ° C, in the south it is 13 ° C.
Weather in Tokyo, the capital of Japan
Weather in Japan: The temperatures and rainfall for Tokyo in Japan are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecast is updated four times a day.
Best travel time for Japan
We recommend a trip to the southern and central islands Japan during spring in April May and during autumn in September to mid-November. Then the temperatures here are pleasant, neither too hot, nor too humid or too cold. in the May if it is particularly attractive in Japan, you can do the Cherry Blossom enjoy, immersing the whole country in a sea of flowers for 14 days.
Climate table Japan
Climate in Japan (north): Sapporo on the island of Hokkaido
Climate Japan (central part of the country): Tokyo
Climate Japan (south): Fukuoka
Here you can find more climate tables for Japan.
Climate in East Asia
For information on the climate, the best travel time and weather in other East Asian countries, simply click on the country names on the map:
- What kind of videos are going viral
- Has Ronaldo Messi scored goals
- Is embryo selection legal in the US
- Why don't parents like slime
- What Makes Facebook Videos So Fast
- Social networks reduce family time
- Is a self-financed doctorate allowed in Germany?
- What are the uses of drugs
- Why are law schools oversaturated?
- How does MongoDB indexing work
- How can an app-based taxi service be started?
- Is water drinkable in Pakistan
- How good is Wordpress 5 2
- How do Pinterest Buyable Pins work
- What sports are played in Africa
- How can we reduce negative grades
- Who introduced the Royal Enfield
- Is the word jealous overused
- What is a spammer
- What use is iodine
- Who is the current CEO of GitHub
- How is plaster obtained
- How do I understand people 1
- Migraines can cause orthostatic hypotension
- Can someone learn a whole English dictionary?
- Has anyone survived the premonition?
- What is the length of Greenwich London
- What was Dalton's atomic model famous for
- What is coal tar made of
- How do I pay eBay fees
- What bothers you in math
- Why don't we stop the postal service?
- How do hunters navigate in the forest
- Who discovered Lake Malawi?