If students are broadcast, resume the SAT
In this lesson, students study how radio waves are used in communication systems and understand how they can be used in a CanSat project. First, however, they have to understand the most important properties of radio waves and their location in the electromagnetic spectrum. Then they find out what different types of radio waves there are and what different functions and uses they have. After acquiring the theory, the practical part comes at the end, in which the students use a radio module to receive data from their 'CanSat'. The lesson is also ideal as preparation for participating in the CanSat competition.
Objectives: The students learn ...
- Understanding waves and the electromagnetic spectrum.
- how modulation works and why it is necessary for the transmission of information.
- the relationships between frequency, wavelength and radio wave propagation.
- identify the elements necessary for a communication process.
- distinguish between different communication protocols.
- program their own radio modules.
- Build your own antenna and use it to receive information.
Age group: 14 to 20 years
Subjects: computer science, technology, physics
Teacher material: Download the document “Communication via radio”
Student material: Download the document “Communication by radio”
- What is a hoodie in English
- What's your favorite Joan Jett song
- USPS Priority Mail is guaranteed
- What are some epic concerts to see
- What are the courses related to banking
- Are there fake versions of Norton Antivirus
- What is a marquee tag in HTML
- Why cooling is required in airplanes
- What was your student loan debt
- What is the correct syntax
- What are the modern techniques of war
- Which corporate events are popular
- Where can I get circuitry for breadboard
- To whom do indiaresists com
- Where is most tobacco grown today?
- What are shipping people
- What happens when rubidium reacts with water
- When will Africa be modernized?
- Think Traffic is a registered trademark
- What are your impressions of TED Talks
- Can Esperanto be viewed as a Romance language
- Should political views play a role in relationships
- Why are there Hawaiian spam gangs
- Can an airplane land on grass
- Has Argentina ever ruled the Falkland Islands
- Should I get a tower piercing?
- What is it like not to be binary
- Starbucks is open on Christmas Day
- Which cities get Jio fiber optic
- What are the health benefits of nobiletin
- Is it Safe to Buy Jyuice Power Banks?
- When are you going to start writing real answers
- Which book is useful for reading