What is Peyronie's disease and its cure
Many men struggle with a curvature of the penis. While smaller curvatures are not a problem, more pronounced curvatures can be a disease. This disease is known as peyronie's (induratio penis plastica). At a Peyronie one leads Tissue thickening to the curvature of the erect penis. Fibrinous plaques of the inner covering layer pull it together on the penis shaft. Peyronie's disease is quite complex. As a result, treatment is often difficult. A diagnosis, on the other hand, is unproblematic. Many doctors can easily determine if Peyronie's is present during an examination. Sometimes they use ultrasound for this.
Risks of Peyronie's Disease
In some cases, Peyronia is unproblematic and resolves on its own after a few months. However, this is not always the case. Many sufferers struggle with pain. For some, the curvature even means that penetration is impossible or difficult. If symptoms worsen, it is useful to consider treatment. In the worst case, Peyronie's can lead to erectile dysfunction. The disease can also increase the risk of cancer. This risk can be reduced by eating a healthy diet. However, the risk of Peyronie's should never be underestimated. Especially since the disease can have a negative impact on the quality of life.
Treatment of a Peyronie's
In principle, there are many treatment methods that can be used for Peyronie's. Most of them, however, are used to treat the symptoms. A real elimination of the problem is, provided the penis does not regress by itself, only possible through a Penimaster or a surgical procedure. The Penimaster is a medical expander. The device stimulates the penis and enables physiologically appropriate stretching. This enables the penis to be straightened over a longer period of time. In addition to curvatures, the Penimaster can also be used for comparable complaints. The effectiveness of the medical device has been proven. Dr. In collaboration with Spanish and international hospitals, Moncada has published a study that proves the effectiveness of the Penimaster. This study was published in British Journal of Urology International. It is one of the most recognized magazines in the field of urology.
In contrast to the Penimaster, surgical intervention is not recommended. This has to do with the fact that the risk of damage is relatively high. Surgery should really only be considered if there is no alternative. Such a case can exist, for example, when the disease has progressed so far that penetration is no longer possible. However, surgery shortens the penis. This increases the risk of erectile dysfunction. When it comes to relieving symptoms, there are far more treatment options. An injection of collagenase from Clostridium histolyticum into the scar tissue is also conceivable. This can reduce scarring and reduce inflammation. An alternative to this would be radiation. However, this method is just as risky as a surgical procedure. Tissue damage cannot be ruled out. Since taking vitamin E helps in some cases, such methods are rarely necessary anyway.
- What Makes Facebook Videos So Fast
- Are alkyl and aliphatic groups the same
- What is your favorite YouTube music video
- How many Americans visit Paris every year
- What is Taylor Swift's deepest lyric
- What form of Buddhism do the Japanese practice
- Do you miss your ex-husband
- What is an artistic medium
- Should students consume luxury goods
- How fast is UMTS
- How can counseling benefit young adults?
- How do you find an emo girlfriend
- How do I secure my Drupal site
- Is RPA Robotics Process Automation overrated
- Never let mass shooters express remorse
- Numbers and digits are the same
- Is there a good language learning tool
- What are your favorite films about food
- The hang always occurs due to deadlock
- What can you do for society?
- How do you feed your real self
- What do you think of 911 dispatchers
- What if people were emptied?
- Why is the Dent token falling
- Why don't the guys hug
- What is sweet tea
- Why do so many people speak English
- Maca Root Helps You Lose Weight
- A hair transplant is a great option
- How long does mesothelioma take to develop
- Who has the most subs on YouTube
- Most flight attendants have a bachelor's degree
- Is religion important to have morality
- Why is Cynid CN a strong ligand