What is audiovisual technology
University teaching and training
Interactive technologies open up new didactic possibilities in teaching at all levels of education. In combination with traditional methods, complex relationships can also be illustrated in a comprehensible and sustainable manner. The learning content can be flexibly adapted to the individual needs of the learner during the lesson. This does a lot more than just imparting knowledge in a more exciting way. Interaction enables collaborative learning, i.e. collaboration - one of the most important skills of the 21st century.
Exciting transfer of knowledge - from the classroom to the lecture hall
Interactive technologies promote collaboration
To achieve this, it takes much more than simply providing interactive devices. Creating a multi-level, individual learning environment means flexibility to adapt lessons to the different strengths of each learner. Modern technology creates precisely this flexibility and at the same time promotes an affinity for technology among the learners.
The combination of interactive technologies with traditional teaching methods promotes attention and enables successful knowledge transfer. For example, tablets and special apps for the educational sector expand the learning experience. With tablets, teachers can work flexibly and always close to the learners. The learning content can be easily projected onto the projector via Wi-Fi and thus made visible and accessible to everyone.
Technology for more possibilities
With interactive whiteboard solutions, the blackboard can be used in a variety of ways and collaborative learning can be experienced. Learners can work together, write on the surface of the whiteboard with their fingers or a pen, draw, and interact with content at the same time. With a visualizer, images, texts from book pages and three-dimensional objects can be digitized, enlarged and projected directly live and vividly - a very special kind of microscope.
Bright and distortion-free projections with excellent image quality and text sharpness, with natural colors - ideal for the professional reproduction of both moving and still images - enable varied lessons. Connected, externally installed audio systems turn a presentation into a high-quality multimedia experience. The presentation of the learning content takes place on different channels (image and audio), which leads to an empirically proven advantage in learning.
From the classroom to the lecture hall
In lecture halls and auditoriums of technical colleges and universities, the integration of AV media technology plays an even greater role. Individually designed, modular lecterns with large storage space, microphones and a recessed touch panel ensure that the lecturer can concentrate on his teaching: all AV players such as visualizers, pen displays and laptops are available on the lectern. With a touch panel, he can intuitively control the entire system: From here he can decide which images are to run on the projector - the ambient conditions such as blinds and lighting are automatically adjusted at the same time.
In addition, cameras are often installed in the lecture hall, which make it possible to record and transmit entire courses if necessary - either in the lecture halls of partner institutions or even to the home of the sick student.
Invisible to the visitor, all components in the lecture hall are connected to one another. This signal cabling allows the interference-free and high-resolution transmission of all necessary signals and mostly uses CAT cables as the physical medium. In the future, the network standards based on this, such as IP, will also be used. This means that much of the information that was initially used locally is in principle available everywhere. The projection and signal processing technology is usually encapsulated and integrated in closed control booths. There you will also find a central AV media control controller that is connected to all media technology and building technology devices.
Various lighting moods are predefined in favor of an overall picture that is harmoniously coordinated with the respective situation. From this selection, the lecturer can choose the one that best suits the situation - depending on whether it is a presentation or a physical experiment, for example.
- What does Cassiopeia mean in English
- Bitcoin will reach 10,000 in 2019
- What technology should I learn 1
- Who is the richest cartoon character
- Which is the westernmost Hungarian city
- How many kilowatts are in a unit
- What can I do with Meteor JS
- Are mammals unique in complex teeth
- How is the sulfur chloride formula determined
- Why is rugby not an NCAA sport
- HVAC How do I calculate static pressure
- Conducts platinum electricity
- Which markets will smartphones inadvertently destroy?
- How much did Apple pay for Emotient
- What are the causes of mucoceles
- Can this GPU be used for games
- Why doesn't Gmail send emails
- What is the technical word for miscellaneous
- How do teachers avoid getting sick?
- Did Vlad the Pfaehler speak Romanian?
- What free computer software would you recommend
- Where does most religion fail?
- What is the highest form of loyalty
- The Frostbite Game Engine is open source
- Buddhism is the best way of life
- What is eval in Perl
- Do deceitful husbands love their lovers
- How do you diagnose elephantiasis
- How to stop being scared
- What can we learn from Baba Ramdev
- Where can I save money online
- ISRO recruits freshmen
- What are the counter arguments of utilitarianism