Bts contract extended
And now that they have their contract renewed, it looks like we can prepare to see them kick their butts for a few more years. What happened to the BTS contract? These are your next plans. The group shared their plans for their future careers. 7 years later they managed to become one of the most popular K-pop groups that managed to sell millions of records and give concerts with large audiences, but ... what happened to your contract and your plans for the future? We'll tell you the details. The idol stated that yesterday the contract they had with the agency ended; Some time ago, however, they renewed a new one, which theoretically begins to work from today. Jin assured that thanks to the great agency and their colleagues they were able to continue as a group, so that he would like to continue with BTS for a long time. The K-Pop boy band BTS has renewed its worldwide contract with the South Korean Big Hit Entertainment, as announced on Thursday, October 18th.
The group's members - RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jung Kook - each sign for another seven years. So June 13th, 2020 should be their last day / day of dissolution, I suddenly remembered their song "LET GO", we all know that this song was their farewell song for us and they had planned to give up their contract during this time as well To end ... Big Hit Entertainment released a statement through Forbes to announce that BTS has extended its contract with Big Hit for another seven years. Yes, fam, that means BTS will stay on Rockin` through 2026, and presumably make sure they stay a band during their mandatory enrollments with the South Korean military. The company also announced that it will create a team that will be fledged with BTS that will provide "systematic support and investment" in the law and its career. "It is our philosophy that we should best serve artists who achieve unprecedented global success," said Big Hit. The seven-year contract extension was announced in an email to all Big Hit employees and shareholders. "We signed a new seven-year contract based on deep trust and affection for BTS," the agency said. Seven years is the standard and maximum duration of maintenance contracts in South Korea prescribed by the Fair Trade Commission of South Korea.
The seven members of BTS - RM, Jimin, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jungkook, and V - have extended their contracts with Big Hit for another seven years and extended the current contracts, which are due to expire next year.
- Is he interested
- Can we write 0 0 00
- What is a writing candidate
- Which MBA programs are worth it
- Can produce thrust from a propeller without pitch
- Why shouldn't I trust my spouse
- Why do media and information affect communication
- Does the RTX 2060 support FreeSync
- Vegetarian raised children are less intelligent
- All bats carry deadly diseases
- What do people do in B2B business
- How are the Momentrim Keto ratings
- Music has remarkable healing effects
- Psychopaths have fond memories
- What does boar mean in Hebrew
- Why is there a gender-specific binary file
- How do doctors not get sick
- What are the challenges to be innovative
- Who is Devi Shitala
- When was Brahma born
- How to make carbohydrate free sauce
- What happens in stores after the 12th
- Acura cars are expensive to repair
- What possibilities do notaries have for employment?