Makes you depressed by wearing sunglasses
Sunglasses can be harmful
Sunglasses can be harmful if they are worn too often. They can make people depressed because their eyes always have to remain in the shade, i.e. hidden behind dark sunglasses, even when the weather is nice. Sleep problems and poor performance can also be the consequences of hormonal disorders caused by lack of light.
Since we are adequately protected from the sun even without sunglasses - solely through the protective capabilities of the eyes and with the help of a healthy diet - we do not have to be afraid of the sun and do not have to wear sunglasses all the time. The sun is our friend, not our enemy!
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Cataracts, SBV Swiss Association of the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Macular degeneration & amp; Sunlight, SOS Augenlicht e.V.
- How the sun harms the eyes, PZ Pharmazeutische Zeitung online, issue 27/2008, Mona Rais
- Lambert GW et. al., "Effect of sunlight and season on serotonin turnover in the brain.", Lancet London, England, December 7, 2002, ("Effect of sunlight and season on serotonin turnover in the brain")
- Simon N. Young, "How to increase serotonin in the human brain without drugs," Journal of Psychiatry & amp; Neuroscience, November 2007, ("How to Increase Serotonin in the Human Brain Without Drugs")
- David Heeger, "Light / Dark Adaptation" (Perception Lecture Note), Department of Psychology, New York University, 2006, ("Hell / Dark Adaptation" (lecture notes))
- Richard A. Bone et. al., "Lutein and Xeaxanthin Dietary Supplements Raise Macular Pigment Density and Serum Concentrations of These Carotenoids in Humans". The Journal of Natrition, April 1, 2003, ("Lutein and xeaxanthin dietary supplements increase macular pigment density and serum levels of these carotenoids in humans".)
- Macular degeneration & amp; Lutein, SOS Augenlicht e.V., (including video and additional pages)
- O'Connor et. al., "Modulation of UVA light-induced oxidative stress by beta-carotene, lutein and astaxanthin in cultured fibroblasts.", Journal of dermatological science, March 1998, ("Improvement of UV light-induced oxidative stress by beta-carotene, lutein and astaxanthin in cultivated connective tissue)
- Hiromi Miyawaki et. al., "Effects of Astaxanthin on Human Blood Rheology", Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition, September 2008, ("Effects of Astaxanthin on Human Blood Flow)
- Bisti S. et. al. "Saffron and retina: neuroprotection and pharmacokinetics.", Visual neuroscience, September 2014, ("Saffron and retina: nerve protection and pharmacokinetics)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Can a president overturn an impeachment
- What is a bad sign
- Which is your favorite and hated smartphone?
- Zakir Naik speaks Arabic
- Why has Microsoft reduced the functionality in Outlook
- Should the United States invade the Caribbean
- Science, why is death still irreversible
- How common are CodeSprints on Hackerrank
- What is layered architecture
- We have explored all over the world
- What rhymes with tentacle
- Paving stones are cheaper than concrete
- What do creative people do to make money?
- Microsoft employees use Ubuntu products
- How Writing Can Improve Your Critical Thinking
- What is agar made of
- How many IIMs consider more CAT weighting
- Tajikistan is at war with Pakistan
- HTML vs CSS 1
- Is Neymar Jr still playing football?
- What is the difference between Neanderthals and Sapiens
- Who named the state of Florida
- What does Islam say about depression
- Will the JEE networks be subjective
- Why turmeric is used in Indian weddings
- Go shirtless boys in Brazil
- What books do Buddhists follow
- What are some online drawing courses
- Does your country have a payment bank
- When did Africans first immigrate to Norway?
- Who is the best samurai sword maker
- What is the best GATE score