Merging the same questions into one question
Link questions together
Linking questions is relatively easy: When Compile a questionnaire the questions are drawn into the questionnaire. Then you select the display settings for the first question with the -Stud. There you specify that the following question should be appended without any space.
You have to confirm this setting with the green tick. Finished.
In the second example, a small gap of 4 pixels was left between the dropdown input fields so that the input fields are visually different from each other. In addition, it was set for the questions below that the (possibly existing) title and the explanation are not displayed.
The drop-down questions themselves were for the Arrangement of leader and input field the option "side by side" selected.
The same result can be achieved much more clearly with just a few lines of PHP code:question ('CC04', 'spacing = 4'); // Dropdown 1 question ('CC05', 'show-title = no', 'show-explanation = no', 'spacing = 4'); // Dropdown 2 question ('CC06', 'show-title = no', 'show-explanation = no'); // Dropdown 3
Note: If you want to hang questions together, you have to pay special attention to the dimensions. In the first example, the width of the text input labels had to be adjusted to the scale. In the second example, all of the dropdowns for the input field had to use the same width.
- Astronauts make excretions in space
- How will Iron Maiden be remembered
- What does UDI stand for in Norway
- Why is a regular security audit important
- Wireless headphones emit radiation
- Where can I save money online
- How important is the photo shoot before the wedding
- It is necessary to smile at everyone
- Can we weld by induction?
- How is mitochondrial superoxide measured
- How to make a QnA bot
- What does a slinky do in space
- Why does spinning material have gravity
- Why doesn't Heroku support PHP
- What kind of programmer am I supposed to be?
- Why is shipping to London so expensive
- How are the prices for consumer goods lowered?
- Which Honda Civic should I buy
- Why are Apple employees so nice
- What is the cheapest self-storage solution
- Called the middle class people
- Why are anemometers helpful
- What are multi-user operating systems
- Kiss is forbidden in India