What are good multivitamins that are not synthetic
These points show once again that it can be very helpful, on the one hand, to develop a critical eye for the things that are reported to us every day, and, on the other hand, to trust more in nature. Nature has considered every little interaction of the various substances in our body and this cannot be imitated even with the latest scientific technology.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Stone WL et al., "Infants discriminate between natural and synthetic vitamin E." At J Clin Nutr. 2003 Apr; 77 (4): 899-906. (Children differentiate between natural and synthetic vitamin E)
- Kiyose C et al., "Biodiscrimination of alpha-tocopherol stereoisomers in humans after oral administration." At J Clin Nutr. 1997 Mar; 65 (3): 785-9. (Biological discrimination of the stereoisomers of alpha-tocopherol in humans after oral administration)
- Klein EA, "Vitamin E and the risk of prostate cancer: the Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial (SELECT)." JAMA. 2011 Oct 12; 306 (14): 1549-56. (Vitamin E and the Risk of Prostate Cancer: the Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Experiment)
- "The effect of vitamin E and beta carotene on the incidence of lung cancer and other cancers in male smokers. The Alpha-Tocopherol, Beta Carotene Cancer Prevention Study Group." N Engl J Med. 1994 Apr 14; 330 (15): 1029-35.
- (The effect of vitamin E and beta carotene on onset of lung and other cancers in male smokers)
- Here you will find a list of all E-Numbers together with a comment on their questionability.
- Takashi Umemura, et al., "Butylhydroxytoluene (BHT) increases susceptibility of transgenic rasH2 mice to lung carcinogenesis. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 127, No. 10, 2001-10-01, pp. 583-590.
- (Butylated hydroxytoluene increases the susceptibility of rasH2 muses to lung cancer)
- Darbre PD et al., "Concentrations of parabens in human breast tumors. J Appl Toxicol. 2004 Jan-Feb; 24 (1): 5-13. (Parabens in human breast tumors)
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety SCCS "OPINION ON Parabens COLIPA n P82 (SCCS opinion on parabens)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What does Korea have that Japan does not have
- What is home buying
- How did you overcome suffering
- What does Mind
- What are the cheapest universities in Russia
- What is the function of luteininzing hormones
- What do MBAs do with hedge funds
- How is the Adani Institute of Engineering
- What is Localization in Computer Vision
- Who is the most famous German artist
- How can I intercept a USB signal?
- How many dashes in the right hand man
- When did Eastern Europe introduce feudalism?
- How many people feel lonely like me
- The word Siddhar is a Sanskrit word
- What is your rating of Tracxn
- How do I get popular in college?
- How can I gain political experience online
- What is hard work in the truest sense of the word
- When does 1 + 1 11
- What is a birth prediction through astrology
- What is a Comprehensive Forex Broker Register
- What will life be like without Quora
- Why do teenagers like skimpy clothes?