How can I protect a link with a password?
Set up or change access permissions for shared links
Dropbox Business users: Restrict link access to team members
To make sure only team members have access to shared links on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click in the sidebar on the left All files.
- Move the mouse pointer over the name of the file or folder and click the share icon (person).
- Click in the pop-up window Settings.
- click on Link to edit or. Link to view, depending on which link you want to restrict access to.
- Select next to in the drop-down menu Authorized Access the option Team members out.
- click on to save.
To make sure only team members have access to shared links in the Dropbox mobile app:
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap a file to preview it.
- In the top right, click the Ellipsis (...).
- Tap on Manage access.
- Tap on View link settings.
- Tap on Link access.
- Select in the menu Team members out.
- Tap on Finished.
After saving, you can copy the link into an email or send it directly to other users via Dropbox.
- What does Delta T mean in chemistry
- How can we achieve anything through the humanities?
- How can a startup find celebrities
- What software do web data analysts use
- What you need to know about stage fright
- How do companies protect themselves from competition
- Who owns the first fully functional Tesla
- I can feel everything I want
- What elements does gasoline contain
- Are you interested in a startup
- Why are arithmetic operations called calculations
- Do doctors and scientists believe in spirits
- Are the atoms invisible in the water
- What religions believe in angels
- How would dimethyl sulfate react with water
- How much vibranium does TChalla have
- Why is PV kTlnQ
- Means debate, discussion
- What do goats think of people
- How do I start investing in cars
- What does Almora
- What happened in St. Petersburg today
- Will someone steal my startup idea?
- Laser teeth whitening is permanent