What is the psychology of the feeling of separation
Lovesickness - The four phases of separation pain
Lovesickness feels like losing the ground beneath your feet. You are in free fall. From one moment to the next, nothing is the same as it was before, and that Emotional chaos plays through almost the entire range.
1. Fears and premonitions
A relationship slowly comes to an end and you can feel that a separation will be inevitable, one is already plagued by fears of loss in advance. That is quite natural and, unfortunately, inevitable. Nevertheless, one can counteract bad premonitions and diffuse fears by doing that as soon as possible clarifying conversation with the partner seeks. That can lead to breaking up faster, but at least you are freed from the limbo of ignorance and waiting.
2. Shock and paralysis
The moment the separation becomes a fact, it tears the rug from under the feet of the abandoned.
It sets a kind Paralysis a, Despair spreads. At this stage, many do not yet realize what has just happened. They live like in a bubble. In the best case scenario, they can pursue their day-to-day obligations simply by functioning; in the worst case scenario, nothing works. Very often those affected in shock are also unable to Accept separation.
3. Grief and struggle
Then the phase of deep grief begins, which can even lead to depression. The affected person realizes the separation, feels lonely, worthless and abandoned. Grief, Separation pain and disappointment - as terrible as they feel - are important and correct emotions after a breakup. There is little point in suppressing them, because then they will make room at a later point in time. To live through these feelings and them to accept, is very important for successfully processing a breakup.
Quite a few abandoned people mobilize their strength again and try to fight for the relationship again. People who do that have that End of relationship not yet accepted.
But even if the attempt to win back the loved one fails, the will to fight at least mobilizes energy that can prevent depression.
4. Anger and letting go
Long after a breakup, a lonely one can be a big one Anger make it wide. Anger at the ex-partner or anger at yourself, anger about "lost time". Many of those affected manage to do this To direct anger in the positive and to devote oneself to changes or new tasks. The perfect conditions for one Restart.
When anger only occasionally surges to the surface and the person concerned sometimes looks wistfully back at the past of the relationship, one slowly arises again inner harmony a.
The present is experienced positively.
Even if the heartache is still noticeable every now and then, the time of violent emotions and despair is finally over and the The future with all its possibilities is gaining importance again.
Photo credit: (c) iStock.com/bingokid
- What does a computer say about them
- Why is shipping to London so expensive
- When will Bahubali publish the conclusion?
- Do you ever ghost your friends?
- Why do people sell MacBooks
- Why are there different degrees of crime
- Will the US be attacked by Russia?
- Programmable thermostats save money
- What is an AIFV
- Can static grips build strength
- What is your opinion on Martin Shkreli
- What is diborane
- Why are many media sources anti-white
- What is a raspberry pi
- How should we determine a worker value
- How much do agents cost
- Where can I study general chemistry online
- Which are the latest free iPhone apps
- Video games are being completely digitized
- What is Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Where are Salesforce COM data centers located
- Which is the best IISER for physics
- How do I speak to my client
- How do I start creating meaningful software
- Which assembly language is best to learn
- Who are the best writers from Uruguay
- How can I reach YouTube channel owners
- Atheists belong to a religious group
- Regret your level of education
- Is there a music band in Varanasi
- What's wrong with honest forgery
- Is it true that professors demand attention?
- Who wins a girl's heart easily
- What is Sphero doing