How do you start a team meeting
Conducting team meetings effectively - method tips for team meetings
With this method you invite the participants of the team meeting to a change of perspective. It can be used well if the participants do not know how to do something better, but have concrete ideas on how to do it worse. The "worsening" of the current situation opens up new solutions.
How to do it:
Ask your participants to engage in an experiment that may seem pretty crazy at first. The experiment is not easy, but it is effective! Briefly name the actual question that is to be worked on. Then reverse the question into the opposite and write it down clearly visible on the pin board, e.g.
"How can we worsen teamwork?"
"How can we reduce the transparency of information in the company?"
"How can we torpedo common values?"
Now, together with your team, collect as concrete and detailed (!) Suggestions as possible to worsen the situation and let the ideas be written on cards and attached to the question. The more precise the suggestions are, the easier it is to continue working with them.
After collecting the ideas, hang up the original question again. Which constructive ideas can be drawn from the proposed solutions? Collect these on cards as well and attach them to the original question. Have fun and good luck!
- How did the flight begin
- What is whitespace in Python programming
- What about a dual degree from IIST
- What time are girls on HBO?
- What happens when a student is pregnant
- Why did Swaziland change its name to eSwatini
- Why are ddNTPs used in Sanger sequencing
- Are mammals unique in complex teeth
- How do people get through difficult times
- Do you prefer a quiet life
- Are there any jobs in the Bahamas
- How do you diagnose elephantiasis
- What are the most popular personality ratings
- How does Lenskart work
- How do you become a clairvoyant
- Can someone kill Lord Vishnu?
- Which courses does the NLU offer
- What is De Morgan's Law
- What is laminated glass
- Political correctness hinders scientific research
- How energy is saved on this issue
- Where's the Chelsea Football Academy
- What does studying marine biology entail
- Why did I never feel wanted
- Should I get my ears pricked?
- Why are user researchers paid pretty well
- What is the purpose of the imagination
- Where do I start designing a circuit
- What is the cube root of 300
- Is Messi an introvert
- How can workers enforce a general election
- Which companies buy customer databases information
- What was different about the Neanderthal brain