Was Kevin Bacon in Footloose
Could someone explain the Kevin Bacon joke in Guardians of the Galaxy?
This is just a fun clue about the movie Footloose , a dance film from the 80s with the actor Kevin Bacon In the main role. Actually sums it up Peter the story of this film pretty much put together:
Well, on my planet we have a legend about people like you. It's called footloose. And in it, a great hero named Kevin Bacon teaches a whole city full of people with sticks in their butts that dancing is the best there is.
Given that the film was released in 1984, it should be one of the newest films that Peter as a child before he was abducted, and he's quite a dance enthusiast indeed. And since the story of the film was about convincing people to dance, it fits the bill pretty well and is a parable for the current situation of both him and him Gamora .
As a side note, after this scene I switched to a real one later in the film Footloose Tribute waited, which unfortunately didn't come, but if any film could have included that Guardians of the Galaxy , I think.
Napoleon Wilson ♦
- Who pays for the apps we use
- Where can I practice Assamese typing
- Why was the Hubble Space Telescope created
- What is Dragon Skin Body Protection
- Which books should I buy for biochemistry?
- What are the basics of SEO Marketing
- Why is Christmas sometimes written as Christmas?
- How did King James change the Bible?
- What breed is George Orwell
- What is a heading of an article
- How do I test my writing speed
- What kind of videos are going viral
- What network is Sprint Wireless in
- Can an INTP get gregarious
- Are worm farms high maintenance
- Happened flooding due to heavy rain
- What is the smartest domesticated animal
- How can I improve my eyeliner technique
- How did Google call the Android 10?
- What is the difficulty level of NSEA
- How do you get free movie streaming
- How does Sufganiyah taste
- Why do I see humanoid dark figures
- Who is better Russell Wilson or RG3
- What is shralp on a mountain bike
- Why is money called legal tender?
- What is venation
- Which meat is the most tender
- How many visitors does ioffer com
- What is your most common intrusive thought
- CDs and DVDs are out of date
- What is an electronegative
- What are the Notable Shinto Shrines
- Is MLM good for 12th grade students