Who needs translation services
OUR TRANSLATION SERVICES
The team at Certified Translation Services created professional translations of academic, legal, technical, economic and medical documents in many language directions. We create high-quality translations in one or more languages according to the specifications of our customers. Our qualified linguists work with the latest professional translation software and terminology resources to produce accurate texts of the highest quality.
Certified Translation Services guarantees:
- precise and accurate translations
- extremely competitive prices
- fast deliveries
- professional and friendly advice, completely free of charge
Certified Translation Services operates in the UK and worldwide, regardless of where our clients are based. We offer translations into more than a hundred languages by our professional in-house translators and a network of certified freelancers, all of whom work in specific fields. As you would expect from a top translation company, all of our linguists are fully trained, experienced and qualified.
We carry out the majority of our translations over the Internet in order to offer you the fastest possible service from the offer phase to delivery of the finished document. There is an urgent need for online language services in today's market where many medium to large companies operate multinationally. Magic Circle law firms, highly specialized engineering firms, marketing teams with high-end customers or toy manufacturers - they all need specialist translations in order to advertise, communicate, improve understanding or expand into new markets. We don't just want to meet our customers' expectations, we want to exceed them, during the entire service and with a view to a high-quality end product.
Our most requested services include:
For example, the translation of an official document such as a birth / marriage / divorce certificate, bank statement, visa, university degree or protocol. These translations are often submitted to official agencies and organizations such as the Foreign Ministry or the embassies of countries around the world.
We specialize in translations in the areas of insurance law, labor law, civil law, criminal law and business law. We translate contracts, court judgments and statutes on a regular basis. We are aware of the generally tight deadlines for scheduled hearings and legal proceedings and strive to meet our customers' deadlines.
We are able to translate any business correspondence or marketing campaign from our clients into the correct language. Our translations are done by linguists who are experienced in handling such documents and who in many cases worked in the relevant industry before they became translators. We only work with translators who have been selected by us based on their experience and expertise and who we know will deliver an excellent translation. We not only convey the words, but also the ideas and meaning of your message in the target language desired by your audience.
The most important aspect of technical documents is the conveyance of factual information. We employ specialist translators who understand the jargon of specific industries and can convey it in their own language, and who are able to keep up with the ever-evolving world of technology, science and related fields.
Website localization and translation services
Providing customers with information in their own language is central to generating revenue: it ensures their understanding and they appreciate the vendor's efforts to address them in their own language. Your website will be translated according to the market trends of the intended target country or region.
According to surveys on translation services:
- More than 1 billion people use the Internet in languages other than English
- English is not the first language for more than 70% of internet users
- Online shoppers are five times more likely to make a purchase from a website in their own language
- How do I write character traits
- Forgive and forget narcissists
- Can Apple Beat Samsung's Foldable Screen
- How was your experience with a visa interview in Qatar
- Why do we need process instrumentation
- Why didn't Bowser impregnate Princess Peach?
- Is my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge original
- Can a deaf person get car sickness
- What is hydropower or hydropower
- Why is my car ticking
- How do I master German tenses?
- How do I stop thinking so much
- You can drink beer on blood thinners
- Has C6H12O6 a hydrogen bond
- What is the most expensive folding bike
- What is C-peptide
- Why are there chiggers in my bed
- Is the Bose QuietControl 30 worth it
- Why did you and your spouse run away
- Why is YouTube banned in Pakistan 1
- How should we determine a worker value
- How do loud noises affect people?
- Why do teachers get you to write essays
- Where's the Chelsea Football Academy