Which event changed your life most dramatically
The Most Dramatic Moments from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"
Since 2007, the members of the Kardashian-Jenner family have been providing insights into their private lives to numerous viewers around the world on the reality TV show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". But that will end in 2021: The last season will be broadcast at the beginning of next year, announced above all Kim Kardashian West (39) on Instagram. In previous episodes, the format has portrayed every wedding, separation, birth and every dispute, no matter how small or large, in detail, but some dramas stand out in particular.
Watch "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" here.
Kim's robbery in Paris
"I thought that was it," said Kim Kardashian West, recalling the robbery she was the victim of in October 2016 on season 13 of the reality TV show. During the Paris Fashion Week, the wife of Kanye West (43) was robbed of jewelry worth around nine million euros. On the reality TV show, she later spoke tearfully about what was probably the worst night of her life. She was "tied up" and locked in the bathroom. She was scared to death at the time. This incident changed her life forever. After the robbery, she stopped filming for a while.
Bruce Jenner becomes Caitlyn Jenner
In 2015, Caitlyn Jenner, 70, who was born Bruce Jenner, announced she was a trans woman. The conversation with her biological daughters Kendall (24) and Kylie (23) Jenner about their sexuality and gender reassignment were documented in "Keeping Up With the Kardashians". The process of transformation and the family reactions were discussed in detail in two special episodes of the tenth season entitled "About Bruce". Ex-wife Kris Jenner (64) in particular had to struggle with the change at the time, she admitted with tears on TV.
Tristan Thompson's cheating scandal with Jordyn Woods
The cheating scandal involving Khloé Kardashians (36) on-off boyfriend Tristan Thompson (29) and Kylie Jenner's then best friend Jordyn Woods (22) rocked the show in 2019. It was not the first time that the basketball player was unfaithful to his girlfriend. Shortly before the birth of their daughter True in April 2018, he was also caught making out. In 2019, Thompson and Woods got closer at a party. Khloé Kardashian literally lost his temper on the show. Jordyn Woods later commented on the incident in Jada Pinkett Smith's (48) "Red Table Talk". Kardashian and Thompson's relationship fell apart. Allegedly, they should have come closer in the meantime.
Kim and Kourtney's fists fly
Most recently, a dispute between Kim and Kourtney Kardashian (41) caused a stir. Filming was even suspended for a week. In the premiere of the 18th season, there was a tangible exchange of blows between the two sisters after Kim Kourtney's work ethic had once again questioned. The situation escalated and ended in a scuffle. The two wrestled with each other, shoved each other and both feet and hands were used. Kim Kardashian West showed bloody scratch marks on her skin at the camera. Kourtney Kardashian then took a break from the show.
- What conditions are confused with Aspergians
- What is the greatest wealth of India
- How to root vivo Y51L
- How to apply magnetic eyelashes
- Why is halogen light called that
- What is your controversial opinion about engineering
- Do you think superpowers are real?
- Under the OHM law, things are constant
- Can you play music in space
- Can dogs eat canned tuna?
- How do I keep my fiancé
- What was your first successful sideline
- What is the opposite of active learning
- Become toxic to SJWs on the internet
- There is an extra charge for children
- Are titanium jewelry bad for the body
- Why did Trump call the FBI scum
- When do children start smiling
- What are your favorite places in Chennai
- Would homosexuality negatively affect the population?
- Can someone sign a contract
- What is Gorgonzola cheese
- A modem can cause packet loss
- What is an example of emotional development