Is there such a thing as karmic cleansing
Care and cleaning of ceramic sinks
Tips for cleaning and caring for your ceramic sink
Lime is more or less abundant in drinking water (hard or soft water). After the water has evaporated, the limescale can settle on the surface of the sink, causing limescale stains to unsightly soiling and discoloration.
Since the ceramic surface of the sink is closed and is not damaged by limescale, the ceramic sink shines in the usual purity after cleaning.
For light limescale stains, simply use normal dishwashing detergent, a damp, non-scratching glass cleaning sponge and a tea towel to rub dry. We recommend e.g. the glass cleaning sponge from Scotch Brite. Do not use any abrasive sponges or cloths.
For more intense limescale stains, use, for example, the environmentally friendly Frosch vinegar cleaner, a moistened, non-scratching glass cleaning sponge and a normal tea towel.
In the case of severe soiling and discoloration, you can dilute the vinegar cleaner with water or leave it in the sink for a few hours (e.g. overnight). The sink remains intact.
In addition, almost all other stains can be removed with the biological universal cleaner.
You can order the biological universal cleaner directly from us.
Daily use of the sink can lead to streaks of color or discoloration on the surface of the sink.
In the majority of cases, it is material or color abrasion from softer materials than ceramics, such as stainless steel pots and pans.
Depending on the intensity of the color, these traces can be removed without leaving any residue with household, non-scratching and non-abrasive cleaning agents (see above), but no later than with the biological universal cleaner.
Coffee, tea or beetroot
The best care for your ceramic sink is to wash the liquids out or away with tap water as soon as possible so that they can be avoided.
When dried up Stains from coffee, tea, beetroot, or something similar, it is advisable to fill the sink with water and a corresponding addition of vinegar cleaning agent and allow it to take effect. Since the ceramic sink is insensitive to acid, you can repeat this process, intensify it or leave it on overnight. In the unlikely event that there are still residues, these can be removed with the biological universal cleaner without leaving any residue.
We have made the accompanying note for cleaning Villeroy and Boch ceramic sinks available for you to download here.
- How old are second graders
- How do you say Jump in Punjabi
- Will England beat Sweden
- Always recycle your garbage
- There is a bad idea for entrepreneurship
- Is HCL not ionic
- What is American for wealth
- What good is it if you retire early?
- Is absolutely true truer than true
- Why is fire protection equipment all red
- What is demyelination disorder
- How much is 300 bitcoins
- Are the UAE and Pakistan friends
- Which early directors influenced Quentin Tarantino the most?
- Can intelligence be tested by an exam
- Is Chile an oil-rich country
- How did you become overconscious
- Do I receive personal money from FAFSA?
- How to say coriander in Italian
- Why do musicians wear earphones
- How can you please
- When will the Nintendo Switch be refilled?
- Why do web developers clutter websites
- Why do high schools have microscopes