Are you happy 11
The melodrama “Are you happy?” Produced by the Hessischer Rundfunk (hr) was awarded the German Television Prize on Wednesday. The film by director Max Zähle, based on a book by David Ungureit, received the prestigious award in the “Best TV Film” category. Due to the corona pandemic, there was no award ceremony.
“A German television award in the supreme discipline 'Best Television Film' is a wonderful recognition of our work,” said HR television director Gabriele Holzner, delighted with the prestigious award. "I am proud of the team and that they always find interesting material and can always win creative minds and fabulous actors for our films."
Jörg Himstedt, director of the television play and editor of the film, also knows how important this is: “Thanks to the grandiose script by David Ungureit and the careful staging by Maxzahe, 'Are you happy?' Is neither a superficial feel-good movie nor a lead-heavy relationship drama . The two main actors Laura Tonke - also nominated for the German Television Award as Best Actress for their role - and Ronald Zehrfeld complement each other wonderfully and do the rest to turn the film into a moving road movie. "
“Are you happy?” Accompanies a newly separated couple selling their weekend house together - and indulging in memories ... The editing was with Jörg Himstedt and Liane Jessen (Head of FS Family and Fiction: Patricia Vasapollo). You can see “Are you happy?” In January 2019 in the first. The film was honored as "Best TV Film" at the Biberach Film Festival in 2018 and had its world premiere at the Hamburg Film Festival that same year. In addition, “Are you happy?” Was nominated for the Grimme Prize 2020 in the “Fiction” category and entered the running for the television film award of the German Academy of Performing Arts and the 3sat audience award in Baden-Baden. Laura Tonke and Ronald Zehrfeld also received a special prize from the jury of the Hessian TV Prize 2019 for their terrific teamwork.
The hr was also nominated in the “Best TV Film” category for the Tukur crime scene “Murot and the Groundhog”, and Laura Tonke for “Are you happy?” And Ulrich Tukur for “Murot and the Groundhog” competed for the Prize in the "Best Actress" or "Best Actor" category.
The prize, initiated by ARD, ZDF, RTL and SAT.1, has been awarded annually since 1999 to honor outstanding achievements on television.
Press officer hr-fernsehen and Das Erste
Phone: +49 (0) 69 155-4401
Email: [email protected]
Source: Hessischer Rundfunk
- What are examples of very clever athletes
- Where would you like to live
- Did you like the chichore film
- Is Ambedkar University better than Delhi University
- Will Honor 6X gets the nougat update
- How many RAC tickets are awarded
- Which male actor is playing Captain Marvel?
- What is RBI Recruitment
- When does the 2020 census officially begin?
- Have you ever helped someone else masturbate?
- Can we boil water with boiling water?
- What tests will help diagnose carpal tunnel syndrome
- The 12th percentage is important for the placement on campus
- Why was the new area of Pudong created
- Why are property prices falling in Toronto
- What are the myths about Eastern Europe
- Is Tumblr more popular than Instagram
- What word defines Marwaris
- Which color goes with gray and white
- How can hate be minimized
- Which is a specially designed laptop backpack
- What is momentum transfer
- What are the best cyberpunk movies
- When was the DC Metro built