Why did Dia Mirza divorce her husband
Dia Mirza Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography, Family, Children, Facts
Dia Mirza (born December 9, 1981) is an Indian actress, model, producer, social worker and Miss Asia Pacific 2000 title holder from Hyderabad. She started acting and made her debut in the film Rehna hai Tere Dil Mein (2001) by Gautham Menon.
After that, the 37-year-old actress starred in many Film like Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (2007), Tumsa Nahi Dekha (2004), Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006), Dus (2005), Shoot out at Lokhandwala (2007), Sanju (2018), Krazzy 4 (2008) and many more.
She even owned 2011 with her husband „ Sahil Sangha " a production house. On October 7, 2011, she released "Love Breakups Zindagi" as her production house's first film to be directed, produced and written by her better half.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Bollywood actress Dia Mirza was born in India in 1981 born ( Age 37 years, as of 2018). your father Frank Handrich was the German graphic designer and architect. Besides, hers was mother Deepa Mirza a Bengali interior designer.
Your father Frank belongs to the Christian religion and the German ethnicity. In addition, her mother Deepa follows the religion of Hinduism and Bengali caste .
Her parents divorced due to certain circumstances. At the time, Dia was about four and a half years old. Her mother also married Ahmed Mirza, who belongs to the Muslim community in Hyderabad. She got her last name from hers Get stepfather . She doesn't have one Brothers still a sister and is the only girl of theirs Parents.
Mirza finished hers schooldays at Nasr School in Khairatabad, before her mother got divorced, she attended Vidyaranya High School. After graduating from high school, she attended Stanley Junior college and graduated from the Ambedkar Open University in Hyderabad with a Bachelor of Arts.
She was the defending champion of Miss Asia Pacific in 2000 and was the 2nd runner-up in the Femina Miss India. She also won Miss Avon, Miss Beautiful Smile, and Miss Close Up in this particular competition.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Divorce
Dia went one in 2009 relationship with your friend Sahil Sangha, a well-known producer. In 2011 she opened her own production house called "Born Free Entertainment Pvt.Ltd. " with Sahil. After that, in 2014, she decided to take her relationship with him to the next level and get married.
On October 18, 2014, Dia Mirza tied a knot with husband Sahil Sangha. The type of wedding is Arya Samaj. This blissful occasion took place at the groom's farmhouse in Chattarpur on the outskirts of Delhi. After the five successful years of their lives, they still haven't got one children .
August 1st, 2019 is the day on which Ms. Sangha is on her Instagram Officials posted a picture of the sad news that after 11 years of relationship, she will split up with her significant other and soon will be divorced. That was the turning point in the lives of two Familys .
Wiki & Bio
|Real full maiden name||Slide Mirza Handrich.|
|Nickname||Dia or Dee|
|job||Actress & model.|
|Famous for||Acting and Miss Asia Pacific 2000|
|Age (as of 2018)||37 years old .|
|Date of birth (DOB), birthday||December 9, 1981|
|Place of birth / hometown||Hyderabad|
|Social media account statistics|
|Sun sign (zodiac sign)||Sagittarius|
|religion||Islam (also follows Hinduism and Christianity).|
|Current Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Television broadcasts||Ganga - The soul of India|
|Body measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-26-34|
|Tattoo details?||N / A.|
|Shoe size (US)||8.|
|parents||father : Frank Handrich and Ahmed Mirza (stepfather)|
mother : Deepa Mirza
|Famous relatives||N / A.|
Personal life relationship
|friend||Sahil Sangha (producer)|
|Name of husband / spouse||Sahil Sangha (2014-2019)|
|Highest qualification||Degree in Bachelor of Arts|
|school||Vidyaranya High School|
Nasr School in Khairatabad, Hyderabad
|Alma mater.||Stanley Junior College, Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.|
Likes, dislikes, and hobbies
|Dream vacation destination||New York, Europe|
|Love to do it||Meditation, painting, yoga, reading, horse riding.|
|favorite Food||Stews, broths, Gajar ka Halwa, Khubbani ka meetha, Khichdi|
|Fortune (approximately)||$ 2 million or 14 crores INR.|
|Monthly salary, income and income||Rs. 50-60 lakh INR per film.|
|Cell phone number or telephone number||Office: + 91-22-XXXXXX16|
|Home details||Not available|
|Office address||Born Free Entertainment Pvt. GmbH.|
|Official website||[Email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dia Mirza
- Wikipedia : In 2000, fans first saw her in “Khoya Khoya Chand” with Akashdeep Saigal, the pop single song by Babul Supriyo.
- Miss Asia Pacific did not smoke, but it is not clear whether or not she consumed alcohol.
- Her father was German-Christian, her mother was Bengali-Hindu.
- Dia worked part-time as a marketing manager during her studies at Neeraj's multimedia studio. During this time her interest in modeling increased.
- Her mother was against her job while studying and wants her daughter to go to law school in Bangalore, but her stepfather manages to convince her mother.
- she has yourself on April 29, 2014 with Sahil engaged .
- A large reception party was held on October 19, 2014 by theirs Wife aligned .
- She is also known for her acting in the song "Bolo Na Tum Zara" with co-actor Zayed Khan and singers Shaan and Shreya Ghoshal.
- Mirzas Net worth is approximately USD 2 million and approximately 14 Croren Indian rupees.
- She is also a social worker and is committed to charitable causes, environmental protection also a member of the "Cancer Patients Aid Association".
- Unique ambassador for environmental goodwill of the United Nations In 2012 she received the Green Award for her contribution to a green environment.
- Dia turned down the role of Bruna Abdullah in the film "I Hate Luv Stories (2010)" because she was reluctant to be branded as a guest actress.
- For social writing she owns an official blog and writes on various topics on her own website.
- In the film industry, we also see her co-producing Bobby Jasoos (2014) with Vidya Balan, Ali Fazal and Arjan Bajwa.
- She openly stated about the Narmada Bachao Andolan together with Amir Khan and in 2017. In addition, elected as Brand Emissary of Wildlife Trust of India.
- Caught in different Controversies, as in February 2015, a war of words took place between her and BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi. When asked by RSS chief Mohan Bagawat, he noted that the main reason Mother Teresa's service to the poor was Christianity.
- In 2016, she came across a single tweet she shared on her Twitter Account had posted, received a lot of negative feedback. Your motive wasn't wrong, but the way was wrong.
- Hard Rock Cafe India in Mumbai is the favorite restaurant she prefers for coffee.
- Usually Baby Doll by YSL or Be Delicious by DKNY are the perfumes that keep her beautiful scent.
- Luxury cars are her greatest love and she often owns a Lexus LX SUV that came with a starting price of 2.33 crores.
- Body measurements : The size of Dia Mirza is about 1.65 m (165 cm). She has a slim figure and a weight of 53 kg.
- She was concerned with various acts or movements that took place to protect wildlife, especially the tigers.
- On her picture-sharing platform, on July 20, 2019, she frequently published a picture of the former Prime Minister of Delhi, the late Shri Sheila Dixit, with the RIP note.
- She is also a front cover icon for Wedding times magazine, which motivates readers to be environmentally friendly.
Hot pick : The biography of Sangeeta Jaitley, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Also participated in Juhu Beach Cleanliness Act with several others to keep Juhu Beach clean and beautiful.
- She also works on an Indian web television series " Kaafir “, Which was well received by viewers exclusively on Zee 5.
- She was one Mentor the north and south zone in Femina Miss India 2019 with the Neha Dhupia (Bollywood actress) who came from the east and west zone.
- There was a rumor that the reason for their divorce was Sangha's illegal relationship with the Kanika Dhillon, a well-known author. It was later proven wrong by Kanika by sharing a tweet on her Twitter account.
- How did I get 79 in PTE
- What is a membrane
- What's your name in Tamil
- Do you like Motorhead's music
- If a rotary movement occurs without external force
- Are philosophers scientists without discoveries
- There are waterfalls near Chennai
- Let's shake a cider bottle
- Explosion is a chemical reaction
- Is Serbia an old Armenian country
- What are the disadvantages of burning
- Why do NBN
- How were foreigners treated in ancient civilizations
- How can I block fraudulent calls
- What is circulation
- Where do you find good people
- There can be less than nothing
- What colors mix to make purple
- How do you get into falconry
- How birds drink in icy weather
- Ethically boycott foreign goods
- Is lemonade safe to use during pregnancy
- Product information may be protected by copyright
- What is the most identifiable symbol
- Why are street gangs formed?
- What's your favorite movie from 2009
- What is professional misconduct
- Can trauma be passed on
- Why do universities have their own hospitals?
- What is movement? Give an example
- Who is the CEO of Red Hat
- What do you mean wise?
- Is male size important in a relationship
- Will there be more in elections