What is online registration software
Online software - the benefits outweigh the benefits
Comparison of traditional licensing model and online software
|Traditional licensing model||Online software|
|software||The customer buys a software license and thus the right to use the software.||The customer subscribes to the software as a service. A monthly (or usage-dependent) fee is due for this.|
|Hardware, IT infrastructure||The customer must purchase and operate the necessary hardware himself.||The software provider is responsible for providing the IT infrastructure.|
|Administration, maintenance, data backup||The customer is responsible for administration, maintenance and data backup.||The software provider takes care of administration, maintenance and data backup. Updates are installed automatically and usually free of charge.|
Advantages and disadvantages of online software
- Mobile use: Time and location-independent access.
- Lower investment costs: Since there are no acquisition costs for the IT infrastructure, the investment costs can be reduced considerably.
- Short introduction: Since online solutions are mostly standardized and the configuration of the system can usually be implemented quickly for individual customers, the implementation is significantly accelerated.
- Concentration on the core business: Since the IT infrastructure is outsourced and the user does not have to worry about IT administration and maintenance, he can concentrate fully on his core tasks.
- Data security: Due to extensive fire protection, redundant power supply, access control and encryption, software and data are stored more securely with a reputable cloud provider than in the company itself. German providers in particular score with the high German standards in data protection and transparency in terms of data security.
- Dependency on the provider: Many users fear the dependency on the cloud provider. How strong this is, however, depends on the general terms and conditions of the individual provider (notice periods, data export options). As a rule, the duration of the commitment is rather short (monthly termination possible).
- Little customization options: The SaaS solutions are mostly standardized, but there are many customization options (e.g. configure your own menu, your own form views). Extensive adaptation to your own needs (so-called "customizing") is not possible, however.
Use the advantages of the cloud with the company software from Scopevisio!
Your non-binding entry into the Scopevisio world
Can we help you?
Request information material
Do you have any further questions that you would like us to answer? We put together your individual information package according to your requirements.
Arrange an online demo
Would you like to find out more about software from the cloud? We answer your questions and show you the advantages of working with Scopevisio.
Request a callback
Do you have any questions or just want advice? Make an appointment to call you back. Our experts will be happy to help you personally.
- Why is Microsoft Word not responding
- What do psychopaths think of irrational fears?
- Is it easy to learn testing tools
- How do we increase our ability to argue
- What is demyelination disorder
- Who works in nuclear medicine
- What is the basic technology of UFOs
- In general, Nobel Prizes are awarded fairly
- The hang always occurs due to deadlock
- How should I end the online relationship
- What is involution in mathematics
- What is the loan amount for the bank PO
- How many beaches does Costa Rica have
- Are economics and finances the same
- Can a BDS doctor become a gynecologist
- Are highly intelligent people crazy
- What are orthogonal vectors
- Can people forgive me for my mistakes?
- What is Virtual DJ Pro
- Why did Target Canada not have an inventory
- What is the Spanish translation for wish
- Is there infidelity in an open relationship
- How do control and constant variables differ?
- Debt collectors have a soul