What is the postmodern view
1.7.1 Postmodern Criticism
Not least because of the so-called postmodern criticism In the field research and in the generation of KSA texts, there was a rethink towards one discursive paradigm. This means moving away from purely descriptive research based on observations and narrative, which were only interpreted by the researcher, towards one dialogical, interactive and communicative research approach.
In the production of texts, important insights come to light that Researchers and researchers alikeinvolved in the generation of texts are and the Explored at the same time with their ownInterpretations, Points of view and concerns hearing to procure is just like the Researcher the own role and the associated Influences on the results has to reflect (own ideas and theories that influence the point of view, researcher as "action-carrying element" and not as an invisible observer in theResearch process).
Instead of the voice of the western researcher covering everything, from now on the polyphony, the Polyphony of all actors stand. KSA work can no longer be written and understood as an objective, neutral, distanced text based on scientific models, as previously assumed, but are the manifestation of well-founded research work, in which the entire research process and the Relationship of the actorsreflected and involved becomes.
Important it should be noted that with with the so-called postmodern criticismalso some Problems were connected and still are to a certain extent (although it had its justification and the rethinking that has taken place in research has made serious and meaningful research as we know and practice today possible).
The scientific essay became more and more popular Proximity of the literary text moved. Theoretical literary approaches actually made the origin of postmodernism, which did not start in the USA but in France. Important representatives of this literary-critical, philosophical movement include Jacques Derrida, Francois Lyotard and Jean Baudrillard.
The KSA also dealt with these approaches in literary theory more and more with the producers of the text and their intentions. It was more and more about that Writing, making the research process and the researchers themselves visible with all their emotions. Comparative representations were made impossible, there any text as relative and subjective was viewed. A superordinate, quasi “metainance” like that of a universal reason - like all so-called metanarratives (in German “great narratives”) - was rejected as a failed modern project.
- The moon turns 1
- Does classical music ever make you cry?
- Wear blind makeup
- How can politics be a noble activity
- Can cold viruses cause migraines
- How do I prepare artichokes
- Is there such a thing as karmic cleansing
- What is cell potential
- How is Trump used by Pence
- Why do people confuse atheism with science
- Which coaching is best for the JEE
- What is the strength of a synapse
- Works pendulum rod
- Supports Sony Xperia Z2 4g
- What does Delta T mean in chemistry
- Python or C what do you think
- Companies using big data should empower employees
- What are the compounds of an alkene
- Are there actually people who eat trees
- What is the journey of the mind
- What drives the size of the automotive LiDAR market
- Is it worth paying for Instagram ads
- How can I reset chess com ratings
- Why do I laugh at everything