What is meant by a flowchart
Convert a text into a graph
For presentations, lectures or articles in newspapers and reports on television, information from a factual text is often displayed as graphs.
Graphs can Diagrams be (column, bar, or pie chart) and illustrate distributions.
They can also be saved as Sketches or Flow charts Clarify procedures and processes.
On the following pages you will learn what the various diagrams look like and how you can convert information text into a diagram.
Choose the right shape
In order to present a factual text in a diagram or diagram, you must first decide on a suitable form of the diagram.
For example, if you want to show how many people voted for a certain thing and state this in percent, it is a good idea to pie chart as this indicates how many proportions of the big picture a single category has reached.
To illustrate a distribution where multiple choices are possible, for example, if you want to name the three most popular leisure activities, you better use a Bar or column chart
If there were many different answers to choose from, this is suitable bar graphbetter if there are fewer than 6 choices this is bar chart more vivid.
There are also graphs showing an increase or decrease. These are often used in business. For example, to indicate profit or success.
Such diagrams are called Curve diagram.
Forms for processes and procedures
In order to show procedures and processes, you have to choose other diagrams.
For processes that can be described with key words, this is, for example flow chart well suited.
To show the connections between people / figures, it is best to work with lines / arrows and / or symbols.
Such a diagram is called Figure constellation.
Processes that are represented with pictures, sketches and drawings represent a special group. Here they basically explain Sketches already how something is going. In addition, bullet points describe what exactly happens at which point in the process.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Convert a text into a graph
After you have decided on the appropriate diagram, you must enter the factual text for the diagram Mark or write out important informationin order to be able to represent them later in a graphic form.
Besides, you should title select for the graph. Label the individual parts of the diagram and place one Legend in which you explain further structural features (colors, categories) and the Reference values (Who was interviewed? How many?) Describes.
A Legend with the explanation of the symbols is also important for the representation of the figure / person constellation.
Also belong with diagrams Date and source, i.e. when and by whom the survey or survey was carried out.
Checklist for converting a text into a diagram
- I understood the factual text.
- I thought about which data or which process I would like to show in a diagram.
- I have selected a suitable shape (diagram, sketch, etc.).
- I have marked or written out the information relevant to the diagram.
- I have presented the information in a diagram.
- I have made a legend for the diagram.
- I have noted the source and the date on the edge of the diagram.
- How did Antonio Brown become famous
- Where does Wipro Digital offer training?
- Who decides which books have literary value
- What is the CarGurus IMV price
- What are some common chess strategies
- How do states maintain their legitimacy?
- Why does Russia love Serbia so much
- Can you trust consensus in science?
- How does a line inverter work
- What causes back pressure porosity
- Why do people love the Olympics
- What will my name sound like in French?
- How do we get a DWG file
- Have you tried edible underwear before?
- How did you overcome suffering
- What was the diet of a Spinosaurus
- Hate dishes
- Psychopaths can sense temperatures
- What makes you painful
- What is pet care software
- There is an extra charge for children
- Blood doping can lead to high blood pressure
- Why Africa is so important to India
- How can I develop an intuition in math
- What is my line
- Are gender-specific and not binary
- Severe anxiety can lead to hair loss
- Why did you and your spouse run away
- Are there mosquito-repellent fabrics
- How can I regenerate thumbnails in WooCommerce
- How crowded penguins
- How can I stop cramps
- Can this GPU be used for games
- Why did they burn the Landing of Kings