Which college is better vit or upes
Foods rich in vitamins: these are the most important
Food rich in vitamins - it's all about the colorful mix
Anyone who eats consciously counts on vitamin rich foods. However, since not all vitamin-rich foods contain all 13 essential vitamins, it is important to have a diverse diet. There are foods that turn out to be real vitamin bombs, such as black currants, kiwi and red peppers, which are very high in vitamin C.
Vitamin-rich foods - where are many vitamins in them?
- Vitamin A: egg yolks, liver, whole milk, spinach, red peppers
- Vitamin B1: pork, peas, whole grain products
- Vitamin B2: dairy products, cheese, meat, fish, broccoli
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): liver, meat, egg, green leafy vegetables
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): liver, sunflower seeds, mushrooms
- Vitamin B6: meat, milk, avocado, banana, potatoes, walnuts
- Vitamin B7 (biotin): yeast, liver, egg yolk, lentils
- Vitamin B9 (folate): oranges, lettuce, cabbage, spinach, whole grain products
- Vitamin B12: meat, liver, egg, fish, dairy products
- Vitamin C (acorbic acid): black currant, sea buckthorn, paprika, kale, broccoli, citrus fruits
- Vitamin D: fatty types of fish (eel, salmon) - Vitamin D can be produced by the body itself with the help of UV radiation
- Vitamin E: nuts, vegetable oils, butter, egg
- Vitamin K: spinach, cabbage, lettuce, watercress.
Tips for the gentle preparation of foods rich in vitamins
First of all, of course, when buying food rich in vitamins, you should pay attention to the freshness, because green leafy vegetables lose a lot of their vitamin C content after a few days. If you don't have the time to buy everything fresh, you can confidently switch to frozen food. The freshly harvested vegetables or fruit are usually flash frozen here. To ensure that the valuable building blocks actually arrive in the body, it is particularly important to ensure that foods rich in vitamins are stored, processed and prepared carefully. Fruit and vegetables should always be stored in a cool and dark place. You should also try to prepare all vitamin-rich foods fresh, as many vitamins are already lost if, for example, cleaned vegetables are in the water. Instead of long cooking at high temperatures, it is better to stew or steam and make sure that the cooking times are short, as many important nutrients are retained in the vitamin-rich foods. However, it is best if fruits and vegetables are eaten raw.
Recipes with foods rich in vitamins
- What is a chemical stimulus
- How do I know my instincts
- What did Microsoft gain by buying LinkedIn
- Are foldable smartphones actually practical and useful
- Are workers' cooperatives socialist
- What makes a portrait beautiful
- What kind of celebrities are PETA activists
- What are dark liquidity pools
- Will we ever get rid of our subconscious
- What are your favorite manhwa
- Do you know the singer Zard
- What do adults think of birthdays?
- What was Stuxnet and who created it
- What is the Daytrotters business model
- How does coppicing benefit the environment?
- Is L Oreal Powerdose Spa good
- Listerine appears on a breathalyzer
- How deep is the North Sea
- Who is the best psychiatrist in Silchar
- Who is Shibu Soren
- Can butadiene be formed into a salt
- How does a computer restart?
- Why did Melania hit Trump's hand
- Can bruxism undermine the quality of sleep