Are we an advanced species
The Xindi are a people made up of six intelligent, sometimes completely different species, all of which, except for the aquarists, have certain biological similarities. They originally develop on the same home planet - Xindus - which is in the Delphic Expansion. Armed conflicts among each other lead to the destruction of the home planet and a distribution of the individual Xindi species within the expansion. The bird-like species, the so-called avians, was unable to leave their home planet in time and is considered extinct.
In order to avoid another such catastrophe and to forestall another possible extinction of one of the Xindi species, the Xindi Council is established, in which the various species maintain their diplomatic contact and make joint decisions by majority or unanimous decision.
Despite the different genera from which they are descended, all Xindi species share common physiological traits. All species have two elongated and thorny elevations, each including an additional body opening. In addition, all Xindi have a heavily wrinkled forehead.
As a common basic propulsion technology, all spaceships of the Xindi species have a superlight propulsion system, which has a certain similarity to the transwarp channels of the Borg or the subspace corridors, since it works with a subspace vortex. The approach of other ships with such a drive can be registered by waves in the subspace (ENT:Stratagem). At least the ships of the reptilians also have a conventional warp drive (ENT:Rajiin).
In addition, there are major differences in technological progress between species, especially in the military field. Since the insectoids and the reptilians are the far more aggressive species, their ships are more heavily armed. The ships of the other Xindi species are not that heavily stocked, but the aquarists are the most advanced species.
Xindi species Edit source]
On the home planet of the Xindi, Xindus, six different but all intelligent life forms are developing:
History [edit | Edit source]
See: History of the Xindi
Technology [edit | Edit source]
Each of the species has different technologies that they need due to their different living conditions.
Ships Edit source]
See: List of Xindi spaceships
- Is H2SO4 a monoprotic acid
- Why are mathematicians in love with infinity
- Which is the best cell phone for 16000
- What are the main pains in hiring managers
- Think multitasking decreases productivity
- Who abolished the slave trade in Great Britain?
- Are coyotes smarter than wolves
- May Baeren trip
- How does Outlook Express save files
- How are Costco cakes
- Pizza was invented by mistake
- What is the full form of ISLC
- What is the best application for the organization
- How much antifreeze is deadly to humans
- Is Symbiosis Pune good for CS
- How can we make a DC refrigerator
- How does PayPal work and how do you make money
- How do I analyze ICOs for investments
- Why do we need process instrumentation
- How do I know my instincts
- What famous person is following you on Quora
- Why is Cynid CN a strong ligand
- Has a BCA graduate approved the UPSC
- When is mean good
- How can hate be minimized
- What are some requirements to start Django?
- What is the prognosis for blood cancer
- How do you calm a stressed patient down
- How long should a zirconia crown last
- Are books better than cell phones?
- Does Stockton have a good bus system
- How bright is 150 lumens
- Why don't people like Kristen Stewart
- How does human behavior change emotionally nowadays?