Why do we use a fire alarm
Jump to content Go to the footer
In the following house rules you will find the most important house rules that apply to our hotel. We ask you to respect and accept these house rules.
- All instructions from Van der Valk Hotel Assen employees relating to the house rules must be followed.
- The management and / or employees are entitled at any time to ask someone to leave the building or to deny someone access and you have to act accordingly.
- The wearing of a face mask is mandatory for all of our indoor public and public spaces where people are standing (in a non-designated place) or walking.
- Stay calm in the event of a fire. Report a fire to reception and / or sound the next fire alarm.
- In the event of a fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- In the event of a fire, never use the elevators.
- Valid ID must be presented upon check-in. You can check in from the age of 18.
- Cameras hang in various places in the hotel building. Everyone who stays in our hotel agrees that recordings will be made. In the event of an emergency and / or incident, these records can be made available to the authorities as supporting material.
- You are asked to hand in lost and found items at the reception.
- Hotel Assen is not responsible for the loss or theft of your property.
- The management, the owner of this site and / or the people who work in the hotel cannot be held responsible for any personal injury and / or material or immaterial damage related to visitors to this site.
- Due to hygiene regulations, the room must be cleaned every day.
- In the Hotel Assen, people under the age of 18 are not allowed to purchase alcoholic drinks. In case of doubt, the employee has the right to ask the customer to present a valid ID. In the event of excessive alcohol consumption, the management will also determine when no more alcoholic beverages will be served.
- In the event of damage, loss or destruction of hotel property, Hotel Assen will immediately remove it, hold it liable and / or report it.
- Dog house rules apply at Hotel Assen. Our reception staff will be happy to provide you with more information.
- We pursue a zero tolerance strategy. This means that if you ignore these house rules, you will not be warned, but prompted to leave the hotel. No money will be refunded and any deposit will be retained.
- Use of the parking spaces is free of charge, but at your own risk.
Rules for suites:
- All general rules also apply to a suite.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed in this room. If you are traveling with a baby, we are happy to provide a cot upon payment of € 12.50 per night. Children under the age of 12 are allowed, provided that an adult accompanies the child and the total number of people in the room is 2. Only you bear the risk if you are traveling with children / babies.
- You are asked to vacate the room by 12 noon at the latest. We will then check the room.
- When you hand over the keys, you will be asked to pay € 100.00 in cash as a deposit or to deposit it on your credit card as a guarantee. On departure we will refund the deposit if the suite is in good condition. We will not enter into a discussion.
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
- In order to maintain peace, order and security, it is forbidden to use force or threaten with force.
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not allowed in the rooms. Please inquire at reception which decorations are allowed. Additional cleaning costs or technical defects resulting from this will be charged to the guest.
- The use of the emergency exits as an entrance or exit, if it is not an emergency.
- Taking hotel property outside. In the event of willful damage to hotel property, you can be held liable for repair and / or reimbursement costs.
- • Consuming, using, trading or carrying narcotics (in any form). This also includes the use of nitrous oxide balloons, capsules or nitrous oxide bottles. In the event of drug use or drug trafficking, the hotel management will immediately notify the police and the removal can be carried out without reimbursement.
- Lighting tealights, candles and burning incense in the hotel room. The security system is activated.
- Annoy someone with loud music, disgusting behavior or noise of any kind.
- Smoking in the whole building. If we discover that there is smoking in the building, the person concerned will be fined € 175.00. Smoking in the hotel room. If we find out that there is smoking in the room, we are forced to charge € 175.00 cleaning costs. This amount will also be billed if the fire or smoke detector is covered and / or made unusable. If the fire alarm goes off because there is smoking in the room, we will charge you the travel costs of the fire brigade, € 275.00.
- More people than the number allowed in the room.
- Receive a visitor in the room.
- Visiting the room for sexual commercial activity.
- Our parking lot may not be used for car pooling purposes.
- In all cases not listed in these house rules, the hotel management decides.
- Is it easy to interact with people
- Why didn't Thanos Stormbreaker just evade
- Who stressed you this year
- Will Disney ever make adult films?
- What are some SocialPilot alternatives
- What kind of company is Stena
- How do I program my baby's subconscious
- What are some SocialPilot alternatives
- What is dye sublimation ink
- What are some interesting interviews
- Is this the softest decade of the generation ever?
- How is in-vitro fertilization carried out
- When should you apply for Medicare
- Which country will the next Greece be?
- What good is singing
- What exactly happens in a coma
- Software names should be written in italics
- Include contract negotiation offers and exchanges
- Who is the best proctologist in Gurgaon
- How would Donald Trump explain to Google
- Is Naegleria fowleri in the air
- What increases the density of gas
- How can we do baingan ka bharta
- Who were several pioneering photographers