What kind of doctor treats leprosy
Leprosy is a chronic infectious disease that is caused by a bacterium: that Mycobacterium leprae. It belongs to the large family of Mycobacteriaceae, which among other things cause tuberculosis in humans.Leprosy is also by the name "Leprosy" known. The name comes from the fact that lepers used to have to live outside the city like lepers in order not to infect other people.
People with leprosy develop tissue damage all over their bodies if they don't receive therapy in a timely manner. Leprosy raged in Germany especially in the Middle Ages. Today it is hardly to be found in this country. However, around 220,000 new infections with leprosy occur worldwide every year - children in particular are susceptible to it.
So far, the World Health Organization (WHO) has not achieved its goal, namely to make the leprosy disease disappear from the planet: Around four million people are currently infected all over the world. Most often the disease occurs in tropical and subtropical countries where the hygiene standards leave something to be desired.
Leprosy occurs mainly in the following countries: India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, the Philippines, Nepal, Brazil, Mexico, Angola, Cameroon, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia and Mozambique. According to the Infection Protection Act, leprosy is one in Germany reportable illness.
- What do teachers want as a gift
- Why are you no longer performing frontal lobotomies
- Grilling preserves food
- What is a Container View Controller
- How do I lose laziness
- Why can't you be happy
- What is 560 divided by 4
- Which is the stylish electric skateboard
- Which is your favorite shopping mall
- Is advertising on Facebook or LinkedIn effective?
- Blacks are stronger than whites
- Why did you quit filmmaking?
- How do I reject software product management
- What is the purpose of acne
- How do I add a socket
- Does the ripening of a house have any added value?
- What is a poetic means
- How rich can i be
- Can Naruto still learn Flying Raijin?
- What is the qualification for recruiting VMMC
- What is Greenway and Epic EHR Interoperability
- Are you a psychotherapist
- Why don't athletes eat sugar?
- Will we ever see Yara Greyjoy again?