Does your dog like your music
Dog, cat, iguana: you can now build a pet playlist on Spotify
What kind of music does your cat like to listen to? You will probably never be able to answer this question. Spotify tries anyway. With a new feature with viral potential, you can now create a pet playlist for your animal companion.
Loneliness is not a nice feeling. This is certainly one of the reasons many people have animal companions - and there are thousands more. That is out of the question.
But whether it's a dog, a cat, a bird, a hamster or a more unusual animal like an iguana, all of our pets have one thing in common: They have to endure our taste for music. They have no other option.
Create a pet playlist with Spotify: likes people and animals
And this is exactly where Spotify comes in with an ingenious new feature. The Swedish streaming service has developed a generator that can help you get a pet playlist. A special feature: It should not only please you, but also your animal companion.
To create your own pet playlist, you must first choose from one of five animals. You then go through a short list of questions. This helps Spotify to find songs that fit the character of your companion.
Is your cat more curious or shy? Does your dog prefer to lie lazily in the garden or does he frolic in the field all afternoon? And is your budgie more of a quiet connoisseur or an Italian opera singer?
Finally, you enter the name of your pet and optionally upload a picture. A few seconds later you will have the individualized Spotify playlist for your pet.
Free LinkedIn guide!
Register now for our weekly BT compact newsletter. As a thank you we give you ours LinkedIn guide.
A playlist for a curious, calm cat. (Photo: Screenshot / Spotify)
When you look at the composition of the pet playlist, you notice that it is a mix of songs that you hear often, songs that match your favorite genres surprisingly well, and hits that match your pet's character.
With our curious and sociable tomcat Maxi, for example, these are “I Want to See Everything” by Sparkling or “What you love nennstst” by Bausa.
- Are there any religious identity tests
- Was Germany better under the National Socialists?
- What is the Spanish translation for sure
- What is a Conservative's policy
- Does feminism really mean that men hate?
- What's the message in Clockwork Orange
- Did Ireland ever have slaves
- Have apple protein
- Do you prefer a car or a bicycle
- Why is Minecraft's music so nostalgic
- What is a membrane
- What does n n + 1 mean in Python
- Are there any details about wild cows
- What do jawless fish like to eat?
- What are some online drawing courses
- How can I get less sexually aroused
- Why is HCL training paid in Nagpur
- What happened to the Pontiac car company
- What is internet free calls
- What does it mean?
- What is the gold price today
- What are your recommendations for Instagram growth
- India currently plays in FIFA
- What are the 14 principles of Amazon
- Upwork really pays off
- Is multiculturalism against diversity
- Do you like organic food
- How can I use Samsung Pay
- Depends on RAM on the motherboard
- Do you enjoy a snow day today?
- Elton John was a talented musician
- What are your tips for lobbying politicians
- What are the best retailers in Mexico
- Pneumonia is contagious in cats