What is a good non-mac laptop
Test your Mac with Apple Diagnostics
You can use Apple Diagnostics, formerly known as the Apple Hardware Test, to check your Mac for hardware problems.
If you think your Mac might have a hardware problem, you can use Apple Diagnostics to determine which hardware components might be faulty. Apple Diagnostics also suggests solutions and helps you contact Apple Support if you need help.
Prepare the Mac
- Turn off your Mac.
- Disconnect all external devices except keyboard, mouse, display, Ethernet connection (if any) and power supply.
- Make sure your Mac is on a hard, level, and stable surface with good ventilation.
Start Apple Diagnostics
Apple silicon chip
- Turn on your Mac and press and hold the power button as it starts up.
- Release the button when you see the startup options window, which has a gear icon labeled "Options."
- Press Command (⌘) -D on your keyboard.
- Turn on your Mac and immediately hold down the D key on your keyboard while the Mac starts up.
- Release the button when you see a progress bar or when prompted to select a language.
View test results
Apple Diagnostics will show a progress bar as it checks your Mac:
When the test is complete, Apple Diagnostics will display the results, including one or more reference codes. Learn more about the Apple Diagnostic Reference Codes here.
To repeat the test, click Run the test again or press Command-R.
To restart your Mac, click Restart or press the R key.
To turn it off, click Turn Off, or press the S key.
For information about your service and support options, make sure your Mac is connected to the Internet, click Get Started, or press Command-G. Your Mac will restart and open a webpage with more information. When you're done, choose Restart or Shut Down from the Apple menu.
If you can't press the D key to launch Apple Diagnostics on an Intel-based Mac, try the following solutions:
- Hold Option-D on startup to use Apple Diagnostics on the web.
- Make sure your Mac is not using a firmware password.
- Can kill Minato Tsunade
- Is it bad to have a boyfriend
- Is Gmail a SaaS
- How are history books written?
- Why does hydrogen not exist freely?
- What are some examples of minimalist shoes
- What do replacement costs mean
- Why are links important
- How does Google call its conference rooms
- What is the best manual blood pressure monitor
- How is currency speculation not theft
- How do I get to IIT Guwahati
- Is love just a thought or is it real?
- What are some problems that small towns face
- What are holistic approaches to child development
- What is eval in Perl
- Would the Groupons business model in Asia work?
- Are non-alcoholic beverages drugs
- What are the Symptoms of Ambien
- What can I do in Riyadh tonight
- Who is the greatest celebrity of all time
- How does Virat Kohli feel about Dhoni?
- Where does Indian superstition come from?
- What is a student collaboration
- What do the letters DJ mean
- Is calcium oxide ionic or covalent
- What's the point of canned bread
- Let gardening live longer
- What do people think of BLACKPINK's Jisoo
- Regulations are always bad for Republicans
- Ola observes the international taxi market
- The universe is instantly connected
- How do you protect scorpions
- Why is extramarital sex wrong