What are the best devops courses
DevOps training courses & in-house seminars
Also as DevOps online training in the virtual classroom
- 5 seminars
- 12 appointments carried out
- 70 satisfied participants
- Jenkins training shows an expandable software system for the continuous integration of components into an application program.
- Docker training shows the standard in container virtualization and orchestration. The Docker training is given by the author of the specialist book Container Infrastructures
- ITIL training explains the collection of predefined processes, functions and roles as they typically occur in every company IT infrastructure.
- Microservices training conveys an architecture pattern of information technology in which complex application software is composed of independent processes
For many years we have been one of the few seminar providers to offer a performance guarantee with guaranteed dates for all seminars. For you, this means a high degree of predictability and reliability.
Due to the current COVID19 crisis and the massive effects on the seminar business, it is currently not possible for us to guarantee all training courses. In individual cases, seminars can therefore be canceled in exceptional cases. We ask for your understanding.
Information about your DevOps training
Which DevOps training is the right one?
There are different requirements for beginners, users and advanced users, which you can cover with individual DevOps training courses. Users who have not yet dealt with DevOps in detail will learn the most important basics in a DevOps basic training. Experienced users deepen their knowledge with a specialist course on DevOps. Advanced users can develop into experts with a DevOps advanced seminar.
When do DevOps seminars take place?
In the case of open training courses, you can select your desired date from a large number of existing dates. DevOps in-house training courses take place at a desired date agreed with you. We also take your desired dates into account for DevOps company training courses.
Where do DevOps courses take place?
Regardless of whether your company is in Munich, Hamburg, Berlin or Cologne. When booking a DevOps in-house training course, our lecturers will come to your company.
Open DevOps training courses take place in our central training center in Cologne Deutz or as online training.
Why does in-house training make sense?
You are flexible because you determine the training date.
You save travel costs, whether the training is carried out at your location or at a preferred location.
You can plan your training budget yourself, because you determine the number of participants and the duration of the training.
You bring your employees up to date. In-house training is worthwhile from three training participants and pays off with every additional training participant.
Why book an open training course?
You have planning security through guaranteed dates and a fixed event location.
You save time. By booking available appointments at short notice, missing knowledge can be made up within a short period of time.
You are flexible, because the cancellation of the booked training is free of charge up to the day before the seminar.
Your training budget is spared because the third employee participates free of charge if you book for three employees.
No stress: you will only receive the invoice after the seminar.
Each DevOps training can also take place as in-house training in Cologne, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart or across Europe
Open DevOps training
takes place at a specified time in the fully equipped training center or online / remote. You will meet participants from other companies and benefit from the direct exchange of knowledge.
DevOps company / in-house training
responds to the individual needs of your company. You will receive free advice from your seminar leader and can adapt the content and duration to your training needs. In-house training courses can be carried out across Europe.
DevOps individual training
offers you flexibility in terms of learning content, learning methods and duration. You will receive 1-to-1 support. You determine the content, time and pace of learning. The DevOps trainer adapts to your wishes and needs.
Findings from the DevOps training courses:
DevOps is an offshoot of agile software development - born out of the need to keep pace with the increased software speed and throughput that agile methods have achieved. Advances in agile culture and methodologies over the past decade have highlighted the need for a more holistic approach to the end-to-end software delivery lifecycle.
While the adoption of DevOps continues to grow in both large corporations and web-native organizations, there is still confusion about what exactly the term means. Is DevOps a culture, a movement, an approach, a philosophy? Or does DevOps mean different things to different people? The DevOps training courses clarify the following questions:
- What is DevOps?
- Where did it come from?
- What problems led to DevOps?
- How does DevOps "work"?
- How widespread is DevOps today?
- Why do people adopt DevOps?
- What are the benefits of DevOps?
- Why should I be interested in cryptocurrencies?
- English is partly a Creole language
- Sotheby's only sells high-end homes
- Americans know what shoe shine is
- What is the best herb for cleansing
- What is the theory of CPh4
- What are Recommended Online Investment Websites
- Are female narcissists worse than male narcissists
- Where is David Guetta these days
- Where are our congress leaders
- How can I achieve my daily goals
- Why was Michigan State University founded?
- Do we need intelligence to speak English?
- Why do people like Jacksepticeye on YouTube
- What you think is interesting
- Which Mortgage Lenders Use Experian
- How do I add an HTML template
- How do I calculate a buffer value
- Is a chocolate bar healthy?
- What keeps a planet going
- What is Swarthmore College known for
- Where does Indian superstition come from?
- How many users does DailyBooth
- How can you rename yourself effectively?