Do you think Serena Williams is beautiful?
To shame the body? No, Serena Williams is a beautiful athlete
"Our relationship has definitely changed from a long time ago. Now we've grown up. When we were young we only talked about funny and crazy things. We still do it from time to time today, but most of the time we talk about it business and serious matters.
I was always used to imitating Venus. If I didn't copy her, I copied my sister Lyn. In short, I am an imitator. The biggest problem I had was getting body conscious.
In the course of time I have tried to change, it has always stayed the same. You can tell it went out of style while I'm more into it now. I sincerely believe that the curviest women are the coolest.
"These were the words of Serena Williams in a 2014 interview when she talked about her growth with Venus, the change in her body and curves. Many haters have criticized Serena for some peculiarities of her appearance, but we can say it: Serena is one of the hardest athletes of all time.
Shame body? No, Serena is a beautiful athlete
About her smile, her physique, her curves: many photos taken in the last ten years testify to a tennis player with a physique carved in stone, but with curves in the right places.
Next to the sportswoman, the strongest tennis player in history, there is a woman. A very sensual woman. How can we forget the photos for ESPN the Body Issue? Or a few photos with clothes that are always perfect for your body, for your poses? Serena is not only a champion, but also one of the sexiest athletes of all time, unlike haters and those who are physically ashamed.
Williams has won 73 WTA singles titles: 23 of them are Grand Slam events (record in the Open Era, including men). This makes her the second player to ever win more majors in this specialty, only behind Margaret Smith Court, who stands out at 24.
She has completed the virtual Grand Slam in which four consecutive slams are not won twice in the same calendar year (in the two years 2002-2003 and 2014-2015) She also boasts five year-end Master Cups and 19 premier category tournaments (6 Premier Mandatory, 6 Premier 5 and 7 Premier), as well as 21 Tier I and Tier II titles and a gold medal at the London 2012 Olympics.
- Why don't parents like slime
- Why does an entrepreneur maximize investment
- Norman Reedus believes in God
- How was Hinduism called Sanatana Dharma
- Why didn't Bush's tax cuts work?
- Which country has the shortest postcodes?
- Why can no one love me
- Are you afraid of a swimming pool
- How to say do in Iranian
- What is the full form of ACTREC
- There are many Indian communities in Frankfurt
- Who were several pioneering photographers
- How to alphabetize Safari bookmarks
- How exactly does TTY work
- Which website will help you determine your IQ
- How to prevent folliculitis from spreading
- Who gave Charlie Chaplin his big break
- Why do I feel no compassion
- What is your opinion on Sean Hannity
- What is olpair
- What is the extreme temperature
- Is sinus surgery safe?
- What is a heading of an article
- How can I write what I know