How can we travel in Dubai
Entry requirements for Dubai
Like the rest of the UAE, Dubai is an Islamic country. Introducing drugs, pornography and counterfeit money is severely punished and can result in not only heavy fines but also prison terms. Photos of scantily clad people may also be classified as pornographic images, even if the people depicted are of legal age and the photos are private. The definition of drugs includes not only substances such as cannabis or opium, but also, for example, poppy seeds. It is therefore recommended not to bring any food that contains poppy seeds. Pork and pork products such as salami and sausages are not available in the country and are also prohibited. Tobacco and tobacco products are allowed for adults, but there is an import limit of 2,000 cigarettes or 400 cigars or 2kg tobacco per person. If you do not belong to the Muslim religion, as an adult you may have up to two liters of wine and two liters of spirits with you. Please note, however, that you should not smoke or drink in public, even if you are on holiday, as Islam-based laws prohibit this behavior - especially during Ramadan.
Further caution is advised with propaganda films, CDs or pamphlets that either offend the Muslim religion or contain political messages. It is to be expected that these will be checked upon entry and confiscated if they are found. The same goes for pirated films, music, or software. Ivory, fireworks, sculptures, games of chance, self-made food and e-cigarettes are generally not allowed to be imported, whereas weapons must be declared and approved at customs. You also need a permit if you bring food of animal origin, fruit or vegetables from home. Devices such as cell phones, cameras, televisions, strollers, wheelchairs, sports equipment and radios may be imported without a special permit. Foreign currencies are allowed up to a value of 40,000 AED (approx. 9,000 €), whereby only adults are allowed to carry the money with them.
- What do the Freemasons actually do
- How is the Adani Institute of Engineering
- Do you believe in a higher being
- What are the challenges to be innovative
- What is right left politics
- Why is the Softmax activation function called Softmax
- What is the longest river in Europe in Russia
- Kills or sharpens the creativity here by writing
- Is life better in Geneva or Lausanne
- How is the infrastructure at NIT Silchar
- How can I help my sociopath
- What are web languages and services
- Create custom tabs in LinkedIn groups
- Which makes Kejriwal blame Modi every time
- Are there left conservatives?
- How is the relative poverty line drawn?
- How do you build a xylophone
- Can chronic leukemia turn into acute leukemia
- What are the best retailers in Mexico
- Can I secure my contact
- What is Docker's overhead
- Which images are free of copyright
- Where to stay in Waikiki
- What's your favorite Star Trek TOS episode