You can have multiple Facebook pages
Facebook Business Manager - A Comprehensive Guide
How do you set up the Facebook Business Manager?
- Call the site business.facebook.com and click on the blue "Create Account" button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of your company in the pop-up window and click on “Next”.
- In the next step you will be asked for your email address. Enter your business email address in the appropriate field and click "Done".
You don't need a personal Facebook account to set up a Business Manager account. Setting up a Facebook Business Manager account only requires you to provide your company's name and email address. It's a completely straightforward, three-step process that only takes about two minutes to complete.
And that's how it works:
1. First go to the site business.facebook.com and click on the blue "Create Account" button in the upper right corner.
2. Next, enter your company name in the pop-up window and click “Next”.
3. In the next step, you will be asked to enter your business email address in the appropriate field. Enter the address and click “Done”.
You now have access to your Facebook Business Manager account. Don't worry, even if it can seem intimidating at first, it is quite intuitive to use.
So let's take a closer look at how you can add pages and advertising accounts to your Business Manager account.
Add Facebook company pages to your Business Manager account
You can add the relevant assets to your account via the left side menu of the Facebook Business Manager under “Users> People” or under “Accounts> Pages / Advertising accounts”.
1. First go to “Accounts> Pages” and click on “Add”.
2. Then select "Add Page" to add an existing company page to your Business Manager account.
3. In the next step, enter the name of your site in the search bar. If it's an existing Facebook company page, it should be displayed immediately. Click the blue "Add Page" button.
4. When you see a pop-up message with a green check mark, you are done. Your company page has been successfully added to your Business Manager account.
Add Facebook advertising accounts
Adding a Facebook ad account works basically the same as adding a Company Page, but let's go over the process together for an illustration.
The important thing is that you can only add a single advertising account to begin with. As soon as you start running ads through your first account, you can add more advertising accounts.
However, you cannot operate more than five advertising accounts at the same time.
1. Go to "Pages> Advertising Accounts" in the page menu and click "Add".
2. Select "Add advertising account" here too.
3. Enter your “Advertising Account ID” in the appropriate field. Then click on "Add advertising account".
Add more users to your Business Manager account
For the sake of simplicity, we'll leave out clients and outside consultants for this example and focus on how to add in-house employees to your Business Manager account.
Adding people to your account is very easy and you can decide individually how many access rights you want to grant the respective users.
For example, if you want one employee to be responsible for the analytics data in your Instagram account and someone else to be responsible for your advertising accounts and their analytics, it makes sense to set up appropriate access rights for these people.
1. First click on the "Settings" symbol in the upper right corner.
2. Then click the blue "Add" button as shown below.
3. Enter the employee's email address (Facebook will then send an email with the access authorization to this address) and activate either "Employee access" or "Administrator access". Then click Next".
4. You now have several options: You can assign different assets (pages, advertising accounts or catalogs) to users. Simply click on the appropriate box next to the page, advertising account or catalog you want. Then assign the respective person a role (e.g. "Advertiser of a page"). You can then complete the process using the "Invite" button.
5. An invitation with the appropriate access rights for the selected assets and tools will then be sent to the specified e-mail address.
How can I delete Facebook Business Manager?
- Call in your Facebook Business Manager the "company settings".
- Select “Company Information”.
- Click the Permanently Delete Company button on the right side of the page.
Now that everything is set up, let's take a closer look at the additional benefits of creating advertisements through your Business Manager.
The biggest advantage (as you will soon find out for yourself) that you have when creating advertisements using the Ad Manager is the ability to use the "Select new target group" button to define target groups with extreme precision.
This option allows you to specify the gender, age, location and language of the target group you want and even their special interests.
Then, based on your target group and your budget, you will be shown assessments of the reach and the clicks that you are likely to achieve. These evaluations of the performance of advertisements help you to decide whether you should reduce or enlarge the target group and whether your budget is sufficient.
And this is how you create ads with the Ad manager:
1. Click on the menu icon in the top left and select "Advertisement manager".
2. On the left-hand side under the “Advertising account” category, select the “Create” option and enter the most important information such as country, currency and time zone for your advertisement. Then click Next".
3. If you've previously created an audience for another ad, you can select the Use Saved Audience option. If you have not yet created a target group, enter the information about your new target group here. You don't have to fill out all the fields, but the more information you provide, the more likely it is that your ad will reach the best audience.
4. While you are entering the information, you will see a “Audience Size” graphic on the right-hand side. This gives you an estimate of how many people you can expect to reach every day and how many clicks you will get. Even though this tool doesn't guarantee you, it is still a useful tool for assessing whether you should limit your target group or, if possible, increase your budget.
5. As soon as you have created an advertisement, you can find it by clicking on "Advertisement manager" on the homepage of your advertisement manager or by going to facebook.com/adsmanager. In addition to your advertisements, you can also see ad groups, campaigns and a general account overview here. In particular, under the “Advertisements” tab, you will find analytics data on reach, impressions and costs per result, as well as a relevance rating.
Analytics in the Facebook Business Manager
Last but not least, we would like to give you a brief introduction to the "Analytics" tab and the structure of the Analytics page:
Since Facebook analytics can differ greatly from company to company depending on the marketing goal, budget and target group, we will not go into too much detail with the explanation.
Nevertheless, we would like to introduce you to the most important components of the Business Manager's analytics tool.
5 important analytics functions of the Business Manager
- Facebook pixel: Install Facebook pixels so that people who have visited your website can see your company's advertising on Facebook.
- Split tests: Use A / B testing to find out which of your ads are getting the highest conversion rate.
- Conversion increase: Use this tool to ensure that your ads are generating conversions and sales.
- Facebook SDK for iOS and Android: If your company has an app, use the Facebook SDK for mobile devices to see the behavior of the app users and use this information to improve advertising campaigns.
- Brand Lift: Find out how your advertisements affect your brand image in order to increase brand awareness.
Visit the Facebook Business Ads information page to learn more about Facebook's advertising capabilities, read success stories from industry-specific companies, and gather inspiration and ideas for your own ads.
- Who pays for Carfax
- What is an irrational thing you like
- Why is the Patna Metro so late?
- Sends Amazon to Ethiopia
- How many Connecticuts could fit in Texas
- When did the Dadasaheb Phalke Award begin?
- Has cmi admission an interview
- What can I do with Meteor JS
- Why are LG cell phones so underrated
- What is a linear yard of wall cladding
- What's stopping you from being mean
- How does LinkedIn generate revenue
- A credit card is required for PayPal
- How long does a staph infection last
- How do I find a Turkish husband
- What are the advantages of short build
- Longboarding builds muscles
- Are you fair and sincere
- Why is Apple great at marketing
- Is baseboard heating better than central heating
- Why can't I stop loving someone
- Is coffee bad for fear
- Usually commute by public transport
- Do you like nudist beaches