What is 14 finance
Areas of responsibility
One of the most important tasks in the automation area is to guarantee a future-oriented orientation of the IT landscape in the tax offices. As part of a cooperation with the states of Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Saxony-Anhalt, Bremen has a stake in Dataport, the central IT service provider of the northern German association, and operates a joint data center in Rostock, the Tax Datacenter.
Standardization is also being sought at the federal level. In the KONSENS project (coordinated new software development in tax administration), tax IT is standardized, modernized and further developed in line with requirements in all federal states. In principle, the software is developed under the leadership of one country and then used in all 16 countries ("one for all"). New tasks therefore only have to be carried out once. Special features of individual countries are only taken into account in software development if they are irrefutable - for example due to mandatory national regulations.
One of the most important tasks in the organizational area is to ensure a future-oriented structure of the tax offices, including the determination of personnel requirements as part of a personnel requirement calculation carried out every three years. A central instrument in the area of controlling is the conclusion of target agreements with the tax offices and the federal government in accordance with Section 21 a of the Finance Administration Act.
Tax education and training is the responsibility of the federal states. It is regulated by federal laws in order to guarantee the uniformity of training and further education and examinations. The training of Bremen tax officers takes place in cooperation with the states of Hamburg and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania under the umbrella of the North German Academy for Finance and Tax Law in Hamburg (NoA) in the Bremen branch in the House of the Reich. In Department 14, all related tasks for the State of Bremen as well as the state supervision of the Hanseatic Chamber of Tax Advisors Bremen are performed.
Ombudsman for taxation and tax offices
Bremen branch of the North German Academy for Finance and Tax Law Hamburg (NoA)
- Why do people get cheesy tattoos
- Which college is better vit or upes
- Who owns the first fully functional Tesla
- What is the atomicity of nitrogen gas
- How can politics be a noble activity
- When is it good to give compliments?
- Which computers use networks
- I have a narcissistic mother
- What does not offend people these days
- What product to sell online
- Islam allows atheists
- Is the ACICS accreditation really good
- E-learning service provider for organizations
- What is the eligibility for food technology
- Which Hollywood movies are difficult to understand
- Where did Bonnie Prince Charlie die
- What is the intrinsic value in ethics
- What are some futuristic jobs
- What is some serious food for thought
- What is the 10th quadrant of the abdomen
- Rhyming is mandatory when writing poetry
- Why can't you be happy
- Are there closed communities in Serbia?
- What are nostalgic games
- What's your best health tip
- What does xyloid mean
- Which is the best motivating YouTube channel
- Who is Multan Ka Sultan
- What are some books on self healing
- What are some good ideas for dancing
- How could the internet offer education?
- What is the difference between NonGMO and Bio
- How do I live like an Indian