The Patent Office accepts 3D CADs
Patented: Simplification of 3D CAD data
CAD Software Solutions receives a patent for a CAD data simplification process: On February 28, 2019, the IGE (Institute for Intellectual Property) Bern issued the first of several national and international patents from CAD Software Solutions for the simplification of 3D data .
After lengthy and time-consuming international research, it was recognized that the data reduction process developed by CAD Software Solutions is new and unique in terms of the relevant laws. Nothing stands in the way of the granting of further patent applications relating to this patent.
The patent describes the process for the fully automated and dynamic simplification of 3D CAD data. This process makes it possible to simplify CAD data of very large assemblies in such a way that they are displayed in the best possible quality and performance even in web applications, on mobile devices as well as in VR, AR, WMR or XR apps. A key element in this regard is the dynamic simplification of CAD geometries. This single process simplifies the representation of elements depending on size, their topology and the respective position within the assembly structure. In this way, an optimal result in terms of quality and the amount of data to be displayed is achieved. This means that assemblies with significantly more than 10,000 individual parts can also be prepared fully automatically and visualized in appropriate applications for web and desktop applications as well as in apps for mobile devices.
The corresponding tools SPP Toolkit for Autodesk Inventor and a Unity3D package for the Unity3D development environment are available from CAD Software Solutions.
More information at www.sparepartsplace.com
Image: A CAD assembly simplified with SPP Toolkit in the Unity3D development environment.
- How long is four feet six
- Is Ambedkar University better than Delhi University
- What is Greenway and Epic EHR Interoperability
- Is Instagram chat private or public
- Can trauma be passed on
- Who discovered complex numbers
- Which cell phones have GPS trackers
- Love is only beautiful in the beginning
- How do I write term papers
- Cocktails How do I make great margaritas
- What drives mankind to want to discover
- What do you dislike most about YouTube?
- Any man can grow a beard
- You can buy Netflix for a year
- How can we say stable in Japanese
- What color is a Chamaeleon actually
- What are the best 12 arts careers
- Participation in the IGNOU MBA is required
- Which are five universal truths for you
- Who is the leader of One Direction
- How does autonomy improve employee performance?
- What qualities make a person cultured
- Unilateral deafness leads to complete deafness
- How many countries are members of BIMSTEC