How's Berkeley CA
Lovely Berkeley Craftsman Home Close to San Francisco
1 car space
1 car available
Listed January 2019
Response rate 100%
This member has chosen to hide their detailed descriptions from non-premium members.
sport and freetime
To go biking
Suitable for children under 2 years
Suitable for children between 2 and 12 years of age
pets are not allowed
Our 2 story, craftsman style Berkeley home is located on a quiet, tree-lined street within easy walking distance to many shops, movie houses, restaurants, and the University of California. Berkeley is a foodies Mecca with hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bistros and bars. We are ideally situated for easy trips by car or public transport to San Francisco (20 mins), the Napa / Sonoma Wine Country (45 minutes), Carmel / Monterey (1.5 hours) or longer trips to the Sierras for skiing or camping at Lake Tahoe or Yosemite National Park (both about 3.5 hours) Berkeley is home to Tilden Regional Park with thousands of acres of hiking trails, an 18 hole municipal golf course and a small lake with a sandy beach - great for picnics and swimming . Berkeley has a vibrant music and theater district and is home to many art galleries, museums and workshops.
Great neighborhood, close to shops and restaurants Only 20 minutes to San Francisco by car Central to many Northern California attractions Walking distance (10 minutes) to two rapid transit stations (BART). There are ocal bus stops within a block or two
This member has chosen to hide their location from non-premium members.
We can meet for a drink or a light meal and give you a short tour of our city.
Member feedback is only available for premium members.
Dana & Don
Joined January 2019
LGBTQ + friendly
My husband, Don, and I (Dana) are avid travelers. We have had 34 fabulous exchanges and two hospitality exchanges. We have swapped in Europe, Australia and the United States and hope for many more in the future. We have two grown children who live in California and they sometimes accompany us on our trips. Don is a professional photographer and Dana owns and operates a retail clothing shop. We like just about anything outdoors - hiking, biking, tennis, swimming, skiing ... We also enjoy museums, art galleries, and exploring great cities. We're wine lovers and enjoy visiting local wineries when we travel. We're pretty casual folks and are open to new adventures and new places. Tempt us!
Flexible travel destination
"Would love the Algarve, but also Lisbon, Douro. Tempt us."
New Zealand (Flexible)
United States (Flexible)
Calendars are only available to premium members.
- What happened to our earth
- Is noon 12 or 12 p.m.
- How can governments implement biometric technologies
- Is chocolate milk healthy?
- What exactly are frequencies
- How long did the Russian Empire last
- How does Donald Trump react to hecklers
- What is an anonymous bitcoin account
- How could environmental factors change perception
- What are the possible solutions for drought
- What is the longest river in Europe in Russia
- How do waves compare to Ethereum
- What is the most interesting Zelda game
- My mutual fund portfolio looks good
- There can be knowledge without empirical evidence
- What is ClassPass
- How is the CGPA of the SRM University calculated
- How many transactions does eBay process each month
- How would you translate into English
- What are the goals of a preamble
- Why are people afraid of knowledge
- What is the future of book publishing
- Are Nazi coins sold on eBay authentic?
- Write good break-up songs for Radiohead