What does it mean?
- BREAK UP
- end up
Is the word QUIT allowed in Scrabble?
|Scrabble®||B.3 - E.1 - E.1 - N1 - D1 - E.1 - N1||9|
The online Scrabble dictionary from wortwurzel.de is the quick and easy way of checking Scrabble words, as it also provides you with information about the meaning of the word END! To avoid quarrels and debates while playing, all players should agree on the dictionary they will be using. Should another player use the Scrabble® word, e.g. BREAK UP if wrongly objected, ten points will be deducted from the player who made the protest. The word remains on the field and the player who placed the word is awarded the points for the word. From the letters of B | E | E | N | D | E | N there are further possibilities to place letter stones. Here you can find the best Scrabble solutions:
trans. stop something, finish something, stop doing something
let it end, bring it to a close
- Word separation:
- break up, preterite be · end · de · te, Part. end · end
- Word form:
- abort, complete, give up, cancel, quit, put on, put on, quit, decide, adjust, crown, close
- Which MMORPG has the best soundtrack?
- What happens in a Bible study group
- Where does the word muscle come from?
- How cold is it at the IIT Mandi
- What is the most dangerous farm animal
- What is an optical medium
- How are work and delivery doctors called
- How did Gus Grissom die
- What is unique about Japan
- What should you never say to budhists?
- Why are some people so serious
- School makes you stupid
- What is an MDF building material
- World War II submarines had sonar passively active
- What are some unorthodox business models
- How do I ask Emma Watson something
- Why is italic writing considered very nice?
- What are cancer markers
- Is India ready for electric vehicles
- Vitamins reduce dry macular degeneration
- What is Docker's overhead
- How good is MBM for mechanical engineering
- What is your Christmas wish
- Why is Manchester United trolled so often