Kiss is forbidden in India
Kissing in public is prohibited in these countries
Kissing on the park bench is not allowed everywhere.
Kissing in public
"A kiss is worth a thousand words"is how they say so beautifully. After all, kissing is probably one of the most beautiful tokens of love and everyday in Germany, whether at home or in public. But there are also countries where a romantic kiss on the park bench is anything but allowed and can even result in penalties.
No kisses, please!
Most people go on vacation with their boyfriend, their life partner. This is shown by a result of the travel portal Holidaycheck. A kiss at sunset on the beach, another while sightseeing in the double-decker bus and another while eating pizza in the restaurant. What sounds very natural to us, is even banned by law in Dubai, India, Russia, Malaysia and Indonesia. Here the kiss is already seen as a sex foreplay and therefore does not belong in public. In other countries such as China and Japan, kissing is not prohibited by law, but it is not welcome in public.
Those who travel should also adapt to the laws and culture of the country they are traveling to, or accept them. After all, we expect the same from people who travel to our country. A good saying that you can remember again and again: "It's not better, it's not worse, it's just DIFFERENT." Those who find out about the rules in their holiday destination before their trip have nothing to fear. And it's just great and exciting to get to know a new country and a different culture.
You might also be interested in these articles:
Kissing properly: tips for the perfect kiss
The first kiss. But how? We have the tips
- What are masterful skills
- Who do Thai people look up to
- What's the essence of being gay?
- What is diborane
- What priority should a football manager have?
- Should I start with Arch on Linux?
- How do I find new real friends
- What is skinhead culture
- Is kh a separate letter in Hebrew
- How talented is Michael Crichton
- What are DIN and ISO
- What 10 things to do in Japan
- What is Bebo worth today (March 2010)
- Why the winters are shorter than the summer
- What's the best alternative to Airbnb
- SeaWorld San Diego has free WiFi
- Which is better HCIE or CCIE
- Deliver drinking water to someone in Bhubaneswar
- Why is there a spouse privilege
- What is the country code for Martinique
- What are different types of rope knots
- Is art education necessary
- What's good in Bangkok during Songkran
- What are the best epic songs