What are your favorite requirements management tools
Tiny requirements management tool for single users
ReqView could meet your needs.
It has to be simple enough
and it is advertised as
Capture well-structured requirements in a familiar tabular view similar to MS Word and Excel.
and in fact it has a common editor:
Since you can leave the text blank, it satisfies too
Do not start with any mandatory properties other than a title
Regarding the requirement
enables requirements to be defined (e.g. at a high level)
The website says:
Manage requirements, tests, risks, and other project artifacts in one place with any process.
However, in the free version, you can only create one of them. Still enough to manage requirements.
It also fulfills your need for
optional: link between requirements
which is advertised as
Link requirements and other objects, search the requirements traceability matrix, and create multi-level traceability reports.
and true when you see this screenshot of the free version:
You also mention
and the provider's website says
Maintain the highest security standards just because no project data is sent to the internet.
The project file is saved locally as a file:
Next you want
Save or at least export in an open file format (such as XML)
where the website responds
Open the file format
Don't be afraid of supplier loyalty. ReqView project data are readable files with an open file structure.
In fact, as long as you don't choose encryption when saving, the file is JSON.
be free (open source preferred)
is fulfilled if you only need one item type to track and have no more than 150 items:
Use basic ReqView features for free or choose an annual plan that allows for advanced features and remote support.
It allows you
Describe the requirements in a rich text editor, attach images, PDF files or other documents.
Configure your project documents and traceability flexibly. ReqView scales from agile software development projects to complex system development projects that use the V-Model method
Set up custom attributes for requirements, test cases, and risks for your process. For example, you can track the requirement status, priority, target approval or describe an acceptance criterion.
Copy or move objects or entire sections. Edit selected attribute values immediately
Filter requirements that match an advanced logical condition and assess requirement description, attributes, and traceability links. Find a keyword using a full text search.
And AFAI can say the filter works:
Comment on the requirements and update the customer or supplier status.
Mandatory picture follows:
- What is unique about your culture
- How to make protein shakes
- Are the shadows 1 2 or 4 dimensional
- How did mankind evolve according to Hinduism
- Why are social media influencers important 3
- Replaces JS Web Stack AJAX
- What's your favorite movie from 2009
- If 4x 27 55 what is x
- How is the whole universe 99 plasma
- Why do good people die the earliest
- Is messaging app is mandatory in phones
- How healthy is chicken cartilage to eat
- Would you rather see Zindagi
- How is the food in Zhongnanhai
- Why are homosexuals allowed in America?
- What's the story of kawaii
- How can I join Frontrow
- Who is Iyanla Vanzant
- Which duvet cover is the most comfortable
- How does photophobia develop
- Should I replace my hard drive soon?
- Blondes are stupid
- Why do some noises make us uncomfortable?
- How do you say hello in Hausa
- How to learn coding and hacking
- Excessive salt causes wrinkles
- What do startups do on the first day
- What if I deregister my BHIM account
- Where can I get a resume writer
- Who is John Lennon 4
- Do you know who i am 4
- How do you stop gravity
- What are the hallucinations in human life
- What is the plural noun for hat?